˜*•.𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

"

"...𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Mikey, are you serious?" Draken was yelling loudly in Mikey's office.

"Deadly. I can't trust you right now," Mikey deadpanned. "It's that simple."

"B-but. That's not fair," Draken protested. "Who's gonna be the vice leader now?"

"I'll figure it out," Mikey shrugged, tossing around some paperwork.

"W-what?! Mikey, this is completely unreasonable," Draken groaned in frustration.

"I'm being reasonable by allowing you to still be here," Mikey matter-of-factly stated.

Draken scoffed. "You're really serious about this, huh?"

"I told you I was," Mikey said, staring at Draken with an unamused expression.

"Right..." Draken trailed off. "I guess I'll leave now."

"That would be best," Mikey nodded, losing interest in the conversation.

Meanwhile, you and Baji were waiting outside of Mikey's door, hoping to speak with him about Baji's punishment. 

Once you heard complete silence, you rattled the doorknob, wondering if they had killed each other. But as you were about to enter, Draken pushed through the door.

"Why do we keep meeting like this?" he asked, attempting to chuckle.

You felt bad for him. He fought hard to take care of Emma, but got exposed to his friends and lost his position as vice leader. Mikey seemed to be kind and understanding, but now you're seeing a new side to him.

You chuckled. "I guess the universe wants us to constantly run into each other."

"Did you take my advice?" he asked, now whispering. 

At first, you raised an eyebrow, confused by what he meant.

"About Baji," he mouthed, pointing to your seemingly uninterested boyfriend.

You swiftly turned around to see if Baji was listening to your conversation. But you found that he was looking at his hair in the mirror—again.

"We spoke," you nodded. "I understood his perspective and we spoke about everything realistically. I just needed a quick reality check. Sometimes I become hyper-fixated on particular problems. But I'm trying to work on it!" you laughed. "...well, kind of..."