Chapter One

Another night in Hollywood, another party.

I'm at one of the mansions of one of the major rich kids in California.

I'm also on my fifth drink this one being water so I can sober up and go home.

The party has also been raging for four hours and it's currently one in the morning.

Walking outside the array of sports cars and highly speced performance vehicles litter the driveway like leaves in a gutter.

Walking down the concrete steps I finish my drink and discard it in a trash bin, before walking over to my BMW M8 in my signature gloss black.

After unlocking the car and getting in I look at myself in the mirror dilated dark forest green eyes, and neat black wavy hair.

Suddenly I see a familiar person and smile.

Dirty blonde hair, golden chocolate brown eyes. Arianna Verille though she goes by Aria, is the daughter of one of the most successful models in LA and one of my childhood friends.

Sliding into my car dressed in jean shorts with a Gucci belt and a black crop top, she quickly buckles the seat and turns to me.

"Hey Adrian" she says smiling over at me.

Why does her smile have to be so infectious?

Smiling back at her I start the car which rumbles to life and back up out of the driveway and pulling away to drive back to my mansion.

"Hi Aria" I say speeding off down the road, before putting my exhaust on quiet. "Don't want to wake up all of LA".

"Could I crash at your place since it's closer and I won't make you drive to Bel Air?" she asks, giving me a puppy eyed look.

"Fine, now stop staring into my soul".

"Come on it was cute" she defends.

"Nope".

"Yes it was, admit it Winters I'm adorable".

I glance at her, and she's more then that you don't just skip out on model genetics and Aria is definitely a copy of her mom with some slight facial differences.

"I won't confirm or deny" I say as we get to Summitridge.

At the end of the road is my house or at least closer to a modern estate.

I press my thumb to the scanner and enter the driveway where I have all of my cars displayed along with a few I have yet to unveil from their microfiber covers.

"You buy more cars Adrian?".

"There should be an Aventador SV, and a Huracan Spyder" I say.

"How did you get them if you own four Ferrari's".

"I bought them new from the dealership, the Ferrari's I ordered" I say parking in the space, and getting out of the car.

"I should bring my NSX here" Aria says.

"You would bring your white vehicle and park in my driveway of black cars" I say walking up the steps to my front door and pushing open the black painted oak door.

Aria then let's out a whistle looking around the tall entryway, which had wooden floors, and marble vertical pieces on the stairs.

"I always forget how big the entryway is" she says slipping off her shoes as I turn all the lights on, and walk down a set of four steps into my living room.

"How many people have been in this house".

"Me and you, the boys back in NYC have seen a picture of the house, but never inside" I reply flopping onto the couch with my head back into the cushion.