Chapter Seven

Olivia Thorne

When I woke up the next morning, I looked around the room realizing it's only been a single day here in LA, the next thing I notice is that Adrian is holding me in his arms so I can't actually go anywhere.

"Adrian" I say turning over to face him and being met with his sacramento and pine coloured eyes.

"Yes Olivia" he says giving me a small smile.

"I need to shower, and be a productive member of society, which means you have to let me out of bed".

"Alright" he says letting me go, and I slide out of bed before walking away to the bathroom.

Getting into the shower a moment later, I quickly do what I need to and get out, before wrapping a towel around my frame and walking out towards the closet.

This is the problem with dating a billionaire, upon walking into the closet I am faced with dozens of possible outfits, and I would like do do something a little different for today.

But when there's two hundred pieces of clothing to choose from it becomes an issue.

Damn it.

Walking along the line of clothing. I eventually choose light blue ripped jeans, and a black long sleeved ribbed top.

I them pull some of my hair over my right shoulder and decide that I can do the rest of making me look presentable through make up.

After I've finished doing my simple makeup since I don't wear very much at all no matter what I'm wearing or where I'm going.

When I stepped out of the room me and Adrian shared I was hit by a large variety of smells, French Toast, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, pancakes, peanut butter, whipped cream, and coffee.

"It smells good out here" I say walking down the stairs to see Adrian cooking in a towel, which brings an amused smile to my lips.

Only my boyfriend.

As I get closer I realize the reason he didn't reply was because he was singing a song by Dennis Lloyd.

"This song sounds like it suits you" I muse leaning against the counter.

"Yet it's also one of my favourites by him" Adrian says, "also you're right it does suit me I've been wronged a lot and it only improved me".

"I think that applies for both of us".

"It probably does".

After a few minutes Adrian walks out of the kitchen, and heads upstairs.

"I still can't believe he cooked a whole meal in a fucking towel" Hunter remarks as everyone walked to the dining room.

"He does that from time to time" I say as I begin to stack plates and cutlery.

As everyone has walked into the dining room I realize that I have everything for everyone in a single stack, and that if I drop them, a fifth of Adrian's plates will disappear into shards of glass.

"Here, if you want to take the cutlery I'll carry that since you've been eyeballing it with concern for five minutes" Adrian's voice pulls me from my thoughts, and I see him leaning in the doorway with his arms crossed dressed in faded black jeans, and a white breathable shirt.

"Alright" I say sliding the cutlery off the top, and watching as Adrian effortlessly takes all seven plates and walks around the table setting them down.

After our joint effort of setting the table, I walk back into the kitchen to help with the food, which Adrian somehow has balanced on his arms waiter style, and slides onto the dining table with all the confidence that he could muster.