Chapter Thirty Two

When I woke up the next morning Adrian was still asleep, gently smiling which meant he was dreaming he only ever smiled when dreaming.

His usually neat black hair was slightly messy from sleep, my eyes then travelled down from his face down his torso which I had been laying against until I woke up.

"Are you done staring at my body?" I hear him ask his voice timbre from sleep.

I then look up at him and I was met with his stormy gold eyes, and I began to look for the flecks of forest green I knew were in there.

"Yes I am, also do you know how beautiful your eyes are?".

"I don't have to get rid of much, don't flirt with me" Adrian says with a small smirk.

"And if I don't listen?" I muse.

"For someone who looks like an angel you're far from innocent" he says moving some of my hair off of my face and hooking it behind my ear.

"That's because I'm human and I have a hot boyfriend".

Adrian laughs and it warms something in me, before he moves to the side of the bed, and stands.

"Well I'm going to have a shower" he says walking over to the bathroom and disappearing behind the door.

Ten minutes later he reemerges and walks into the closet.

I then get out of bed and walk into the bathroom to have my own shower. It's one of the one's you have to step over the side which I'm not used to as both the one in my own home and the ones in Adrian's properties are all the ones with a low ledge that you can pretty much walk into.

When I'm finished I get out and put on a black long sleeved halter top, with a white knee length skirt, which should be fine for the sunny and cloudless weather outside, returning to the bathroom I put my hair up in a neat bun despite the fact I know Adrian will take the pins out.

Walking out over to the living room area I see Adrian in black pants, and a white shirt that was designed to have the top seem to be like an open dress shirt, along with having pushed the sleeve up to his elbow, a habit I've noticed over the summer.

The advantages of custom clothing.

"You look stunning" he says standing and walking over to me.

"So do you" I reply, and he just smirks.

"Ready for breakfast?" Adrian asks.

"Yes" I say.

"It's a bit of a drive, also Roman arrived in Milan this morning to get his car, he wanted to take it to Monaco for the event next week so he wanted it serviced" Adrian says.

"Then how are we getting there, because I can't picture you taking public transport" I muse.

"I don't mind public transport actually, just taxis are not my favourite" he says walking towards the door.

"I don't think their anyone's" I mutter as we step outside the suite and Adrian closes the door.

When we got to the lobby Adrian walks out of the front door where a dark grey Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren 722S sits.

"You bought this didn't you?".

"Yes I did, I plan on giving it to Nico, he doesn't have one" Adrian says lifting the passenger door and letting me get in.

"You owned four at one point" I muse.

"And I sold them my garage needed space anyway" he says closing the door, and walking around to his side of the car.