Chapter Forty One

As I finished making breakfast, Olivia walked in from the pool, after her mid day swim that had included getting some pictures of Monaco.

"Do you want breakfast inside or outside?" I ask looking over at her.

"Outside it's pretty nice" she says before heading upstairs while I divide the food between us.

I then carry the plates outside and set them each on one of the mahogany weave sun chairs, that each had a cushion covering it.

A few moments later Olivia reappears in the wrap dress she wore earlier and I will admit that it's very fitting for Monaco.

"What's the plan for seeing Monaco?" she asks sitting down beside me.

"I'm going to drive you around this city, tomorrow night with everyone we will go to Monte Carlo Square, also you should actually look around our penthouse" I say.

"Sounds fun, also did you say our?" Olivia asks and I can see the smile on you face.

"Yes, I've told you before what is mine is yours"

"I thought you don't like sharing what's yours" she says quoting something I had said out of my possessive nature.

"That doesn't apply to my girlfriend, you just have to ask" I clarify with a signature small smile, though I know I've said this before.

"I bet there are people that think I'm in the same league of wealth as you" Olivia muses.

"Probably, but who knows maybe you will be one day" I suggest.

"I have no need or desire to be rich" Olivia says.

Where has she been for seventeen years.

"When I take over WGI you're entitled to a percentage of what the company makes a year" I state.

"Meaning?" Olivia asks nervously.

"By law you'd be a billionaire through entitled assets alone".

"Jesus Christ" she breathes, "I wouldn't know what to do with it".

"That's why I donate so much, and somehow I'm still one of the wealthiest people in the world".

Olivia just smirks at me and I can tell she's about to tease me.

"I guess your parents really did make sure you could never be broke".

"Apparently" I laugh, before finishing my food.

When Olivia finished her own breakfast, I pulled open a drawer, and scanned it until picking the key to my Pagani Zonda S, and pocketed it, before putting away the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen, since I would admit I like everything to be presentable at all times.

"You ready to see Monaco bellissima?" I ask giving her a small smile.

"Yes" she says excitedly before we got into the elevator and were carried down to the garage.

When the doors open I let Olivia walk through the garage, while I watch her observe every car I own, and I can tell like my other car collections she's in awe.

"Which key do you have?" she asks looking back at me, and it's one of those moments I promise myself that I will love her and care for her for as long as I am able.

"Zonda S" I say taking out the key and unlocking the grey and exposed gloss carbon fibre car that is one of my favourites in my collection.

"For someone who only drives cars that are black or grey you have excellent choice for colour".

"I did spec your Porsche" I say as Olivia opens the passenger door.

"I won't deny that" she says as we slip into the car, and I start it.