Chapter Thirty Nine

Adrian Winters

The following night after me and Olivia had gone to about every art gallery in Milan thanks to Olivia wanting to see them and me actually enjoying art our day was eaten away by that.

Now I stood dressed for the more formal bar we were going to as it was the haunt for several of the young rich kids in Milan.

I had also gotten the SLR sent to New York earlier today so that it can be delivered to Nico's house.

So for the third time this week I had a different car though this one would be picked up at the airport at noon tomorrow.

"Livi, are you ready" I ask as I slip the metal buckle pin through the seventh hole down on my Patek.

"Yup, how do I look?" she asks walking around the corner in a cream open shouldered turtleneck shirt, leather skirt, and nearly knee high boots.

"You look good, I'm also sort of surprised you own anything leather clothing wise" I say.

"I own a few things for the few occasions I want to wear something leather".

"Fair enough, now lets go and enjoy our last night in Milan".

I then slip on a pair of my Yeezy 750 Triple Black's, and walk out the door after Olivia, before we head towards the elevator.

"Did you curl your hair?" I ask noticing how it wasn't its usual wavy shape.

"Yes I wanted to try something".

"I like it".

She then blushes and smiles at me.

The same girl I've seen insult a criminal, and go four to one, is blushing. Makes sense.

When the doors opened we walk outside towards a Audi RS7, and got inside.

I then started the car, and drove away towards the bar that we were going to.

As I pulled up, I parked with the other expensive cars and Olivia got out of the car, as my phone buzzes.

"You coming in".

"In a moment, Nico messaged me, our table is under my surname" I say, and she nods before walking around the hood into the bar.

Nico

Thank you for the SLR mate I appreciate it
Recieved 9:33

You're welcome, thought you would want one
Read 9:34

Yeah I just didn't expect to have it bought for me
Recieved 9:35

You're my closest friend and it's my way of saying thank you for always having my back
Read 9:36

You're like my brother I'm always going to be here
Recieved 9:37

You're like mine too, also Olivia went in to our reservation so I should probably go in
Read 9:38

Alright you have a good night see you when you in Monaco.
Recieved 9:39

You too
Sent 9:40

Getting out of the car, I lock the doors, and pocket the key before heading inside.

The bar itself was covered in black wood with several shelves of alcohol, and a fountain dividing it in half along with a clock behind the thin veiled water. Along the windows was a half circle leather booth.