Chapter Three

On the day that we leave to LA, I end up packing all the clothes I had went out and bought for the trip so I could put them in Adrian's LA house.

I then shower and pull on leggings and a black long sleeved gymshark top, before heading downstairs hauling my bag down the steps to the front door.

"Good morning Olivia" my mom greets from the kitchen.

I'm glad that this weekend she's not on call so I get to enjoy spending this morning with her.

"Good morning mom, how did you sleep?" I ask walking over to the sink to get a glass of water.

"Good what about you?".

"I slept alright" I reply, before I hear the sound of a horn before a knock comes from the door. "There here already".

"Who's here already?" my mom asks looking up.

"The group is being driven to the airport curtesy of Adrian, I didn't think they would get here at eight thirty".

"It will be eleven by the time you land" my mom points out.

"Ok that's fair" I say walking to the front door, and putting on my shoes.

"Have a safe trip" my mom says leaning in the doorway with a smile.

"I will I'll text you when I land I promise" I say before picking up my bag and opening the door to see Mia, and Ava.

"Come on it's a twenty minute ride to JFK" Ava says gesturing for me to hurry up.

"Go before they drag you out of here, and have fun" my mom says.

"I will bye mom" I say giving her a hug, before rushing out the door.

Two black G-Wagons are parked outside, and they get me into the back seat, before Mia slides in beside me and Ava sits shotgun.

The two SUV's then drive off towards the airport, which does take twenty minutes as it's morning rush hour.

As the vehicles pull into the private gate to the familiar grey and black Boeing jet, I still am in awe that Adrian own's one though I'm not surprised.

"Elijah will get our bags, let's go" Ava says, and I'm assuming she's the most excited to go to LA.

I open my door and get out before walking towards the jet where Stephanie stands smiling at us.

"Welcome back aboard Olivia" Stephanie says with a smile, and I walk up the steps and head over to my former seat and sitting down.

"I love this jet" Mia says looking around the luxurious remodelled grey and black interior.

"It is really nice" Hunter says as he and Mia sat down beside her, while Ava, and Riley do the same.

Nico comes on the jet carrying his own bag before disappearing to the back before the two bodyguards arrive with the rest of our bags.

As they disappeared to the bedrooms where they stored the bags, we all buckled our seats.

"Runway clear prepare for departure" Stephanie's voice came through the speaker system as the bodyguards walked off the jet, before the door closed, and the jet began to move away from the hanger.

"Six hour flight to Los Angeles let's do it" Riley says enthusiastically, as the plane picked up speed until it lifted from the ground.

I eventually fell back asleep mainly because I went to bed late last night talking to Kate who said Adrian was actually feeling better, and was actually thinking of ways to make retribution for leaving.