Chapter Twenty Nine

Every time I go on a trip it's the rush to get there that I hate, technically my plane can leave whenever it wants but I like to plan ahead and have things go perfectly hence me now racing around my house getting everything.

Last night we all had sat in my living room some of us drinking but not me, ill likely do some of that in Milan anyway. But now my house is filled with nine people.

"My fucking head hurts" Hunter groaned.

"Tell me about it, Adrian tell me you have pain killers" Aria says.

"Cabinet to the right of the sink" I say, "also is anyone not going to crash if they drive besides me and Olivia".

"I can" Nico says getting up from the couch, he had been smart and only had one glass of wine pretty much everyone else had a few drinks and Hunter had neat's all night, so he has to be feeling it.

"Thanks Nico" I say walking to the front door where Olivia already had her bags.

"No problem" Nico says walking into the entryway to get his shoes.

I then took Olivia's bag, and mine, and walked out the front door of my house, down to the driveway.

When Olivia and Nico got to the bottom of the stairs, I walked into the garage, and put our bags into the back of the G-Wagon, before getting into the back of the vehicle.

After a minute the doors opened, and Olivia slid in beside me, with Nico in the front seat.

"LAX here you two go" Nico muses before backing out of the garage, and out of the gates.

"How much longer is everyone going to stay in LA?" Olivia asks.

"The same week you two go to Monaco, we will be going back to New York, so these vehicles will be returned, and I don't know what you will do with your Aston Martin" Nico says.

"I want to take it back to New York, so that I can leave it at Adrian's besides he has thirty cars in there anyway and it's built to hold forty".

"Maybe one day she will have a car collection to challenge yours Adrian" Nico says, making a turn.

"She better make a lot more money if she want's too, I won't be buying any more for her" I say with a smirk.

"No surprise there" Olivia says, "I would also be upset if you bought me another one because I like my independence".

"Noted" I muse, watching as Los Angeles morning rush hour traffic wanes, until we are able to pass through the city easier then we had moments before.

I always looked at Los Angeles through a more filtered lens then most people did, I had met so many people who had come to LA simply to end up losing it all and going home. It was sad a large portion of the United States homeless population lived here, and many likely came to achieve their dreams of being rich and famous in the toxicity of the city, it's why I Intend to sell both my Los Angeles homes over the next year, because I don't want to be in a city that I feel like drowns me.

"What's on your mind?" Olivia asks.

"The toxic world of living in Los Angeles" I reply, "there's an example" I add pointing to where someone who looked like they had lost everything was outside a shop while someone took a picture of themselves in one of the nicer restaurants.

"I guess I can see how you wouldn't want to be around constant vanity".

"Yeah, at least in New York, it's a constant hustle, and I feel motivated everyday, here I feel drowned" I muse.

"What makes New York so different in your mind?" Nico asks.

"There's four hundred thousand millionaire's in New York, and in all of Los Angeles Country there's two hundred thousand. There's more success in NYC, it makes me proud to be a New Yorker".

"That's fair, you also don't really see people taking selfies in New York unless their tourists".

"I won't say you're wrong" I say as Nico takes an exit.

Half an hour later Nico pulled up to LAX.

"Thanks Nico, I'll see you in New York" I say opening my door.

"I'm coming to Monaco with the boys" Nico says.

"Then I'll see you there".

I then get out of the vehicle, and walk to the back to get me and Olivia's bags.

Once I have both our bags on my shoulders, I shut the back and walk towards the doors of LAX, followed by Olivia.

"I assume we have a special gate we have to go to" Olivia says as we walk through the lines of people which my security team will likely want to kill me for doing because I'm sort of hoping no one will dare to near me as I guide Olivia to the correct gate.

"Yes we do" I reply getting to the proper gate, and exiting the airport to head across the tarmac to my jet.

As we near I see the typical four PPO's standing around to protect the plane.

"Mr. Winters welcome aboard" Stephanie greets before I head up the stairs and to the back where my bedroom is to set down the bags.

Walking back to through my black and silver jet I realize how much I made it look simple yet beautifully elegant.

I then sat down across from Olivia and buckle my seat. Along with kicking my shoes off.

"Welcome aboard passengers, we are heading to Milan for a twelve hour flight, time of arrival is oh-six hundred August sixteenth, please sit back and prepare for take off" Stephanie says through the intercom.

"Twelve hours Jesus".

"This is one of the fastest jets in the world bellissima, we will get there far faster then any other commercial plane this size" I say as the jet lifted from the runway and headed up into the air.

"That's reassuring" Olivia muses.

After a moment the plane leveled and we were allowed to undo our seatbelts.

"So what does one do for twelve hours".

"Well in three hours I'm taking sleeping medication to reset my sleep schedule for the two weeks we'll be in  the Central European time zone".

"That seems like a good idea".

"That was what I thought, besides I also got the Skoteino in a dock close to Milan, so we can take it to travel to Monaco" I say.

"How many feet is your flagship yacht?" Olivia asks, and I bite my lip letting out a short laugh.

"Six hundred forty feet, sixteen thousand tons, it's the largest yacht in the world originally it was supposed to only be one hundred ninety five yards or five hundred eighty five feet well the design team took it as metres so lots of what is on board is large and grand and very open feeling, its also a billion dollar superyacht, when you see it you'll understand why" I say getting up and walking back to the movie room in my jet, and sitting down.

"Did you just say your biggest yacht is a billion dollars?" Olivia asks seeming shocked which I was too upon seeing the amount I paid for it.

"Yes I did, two years to build the thing by ten thousand workers" I say, the same team has built all of my yachts and will make the Angelina".

"You're also a loyal client so I doubt Lürssen has much issue building you such large vessels".

"Yes I suppose you're right, at least I'll never run out of boats to take you on" I muse finding a movie to watch.

"I can live with that, because I know you love the ocean".

"Good to know" I say picking up the blue blanket I have and laying it over my feet.

"Can I join you?" Olivia asks.

"That's a question that never needs to be asked Olivia" I reply giving her a soft smile before she sits down next to me as we we set off on our journey to Milan.

I may or may not have spent most of today watching Netflix no free brand deals, so this is later then I wanted it to but please comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌

The Billionaire Summerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें