Chapter Sixty

As I walked into the kitchen I started by turning on all four of the lights above the counter, allowing the entire room to be lit up.

"So what am I making".

"Breaded chicken, potatoes, carrots, peas, beans, and buns" Olivia says and I just raise my eyebrows at the list.

"You're helping then" I muse and walk around the kitchen collecting everything I needed.

"Alright" she say pushing her sleeves up, and started to cut the vegetables.

"Adrian want a drink?" Hunter asks grabbing one of the glasses, and getting down a bottle of rum.

"No thanks".

Hunter then got on making the breading, while Riley was rolling the mean, the girls were each doing the vegetables while I cooked.

I found that when all of us were doing something this whole process went quickly.

When everyone had finished doing their part to help make dinner, which when set out on the table looked like it belonged at a thanksgiving dinner, wee all sat down, and slowly began to pass around the food so everyone had an even chance of taking what they wanted.

As we finished I began to eat while listening to the conversation around the table.

Everyone was talking except for me since I often would just listen to everyone.

Apparently while me and Olivia were in Milan, Riley and Ava ended up surprising their parents since no one knew we were coming home, and they ended up scaring their parents. Thr same thing happened with Mia and Nico, while Hunter spent the day with them, and Nico's parents got to see Kate since the last time they had seen her was when she was seven.

"What even was the reaction?" I ask putting the final bite of my food in my mouth.

"My mom just looked shocked, before asking if she was Kate" Nico says.

"I mean Kate does share some of the traits of mom" I say gesturing to my sister.

"It's weird how you can feel like part of family with how your greeted" Kate says.

"That happens from time to time Kate" I say standing with my cleared plate, and carrying it into the kitchen before getting down one of my glasses, and pouring myself a glass of Lyre's malt and walked over to the doorway and leaned against it while continuing to listen to everyone.

"Adrian are you going to stand in the corner with a glass of whisky and not talk to us" Riley muses, which caught me a little off guard since he usually doesn't notice.

"It's non alcoholic, and I'm just listening" I say taking a sip from the glass.

"You're never just listening I know you" Olivia says from the spot next to my empty seat.

"For once I am" I say taking my weight off the wall and walking towards the living room.

I then sat down at my piano, and set my glass on the top before running my hands over the keys and letting them fall out of instinct as music fills the room.

As I play I glance out the window at Central Park I began to wonder what it was like for the people who move to New York.

When I finished playing, I noticed that everyone was sitting in the living room listening to me play.

Standing and picking up my glass I lean against the instrument, with my arms crossed.

"Ten years paid off then" Kate says from the end of the couch.

"I agree your really good at that" Hunter says.

"It's just a hobby, like cooking" I say closing the lid.

"Still though Hunter's right your good at it" Ava says.

"Olivia can play piano too you know" I say purposely moving the attention to my girlfriend who now was glaring at me.

"Really, you should play for us" Mia says.

"Alright, alright, but if I mess up it's Adrian's fault" Olivia says walking over to the piano, and sitting on the bench.

I then moved to the corner chair and sat down with my legs crossed while she figures out what to play, but when she did my trust was rewarded by the way she could condone so much with how she played the instrument.

When she hit the final note I set down the glass and clapped politely.

"That was amazing bellissima" I say and she just gives me a smile while similtaniously blushing lightly.

Olivia then sat back down and conversation broke out again, and looking at everyone there I could tell that we weren't just friends who met by circumstance we would all have each other's backs.

And it will be needed this year more then ever.

An hour later we all were at varying stages of being drunk, I was sober, as was Nico. Kate, Mia, and Olivia were tipsy, Hunter and Riley were fucked up, and Ava was sobering up with her third glass of ice water.

"Your all free to stay the night, my staff will take care of you, should you choose to leave, just make sure all the lights are off and the alarm system is set" I say walking into the kitchen to wash everything that we had used that night to cook.

Once that was all finished I dried all the dishes, and put things away, because if I didn't I'd feel bad making someone else do it when I'm fully capable of doing it myself.

"I will see you tomorrow, now I need to get up to the helicopter" Olivia says giving Mia and Ava a hug before walking away to put on her shoes.

"Alright mate, safe trip home" Nico says, walking over to me and Olivia as I hit the button to call the elevator.

"We will and you two, I'll see you early tomorrow" I say.

"Who's house?" Riley calls before holding his head.

Dumbass.

"Mine, plus I want to sleep in tomorrow morning" I say as the doors open.

"Alright, see ya" Hunter says before me and Olivia enter the elevator.

Once we get to the helipad, I climb I side and do all the prep before starting the engine.

I then lift the aircraft up and away from the penthouse to head back towards the Hamptons, to enjoy the last night before returning to Thornbrook Academy.

So this is the official end to The Billionaire Summer, I'm also sick and have had zero motivation today so don't come at me for this being short, the first chapter of The Billionaire Admirer will be up tomorrow, and I want to thank all of you for the support youve all shown me on this series so far thank you so much, also comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌