Chapter Fifty Three

As my house came into view I began to lower the helicopter so that I could safely land it on the helipad.

I then shut up everything down and waited for the blades to stop moving so that we could get out.

"We have arrived" I say pushing open the door and stepping out onto the cement.

"This is your house it's massive" Faith remarks.

"I don't think they counted everything right when they made it, it's massive even to me" I admit.

"This is why I call it your palace" Olivia says.

"Well regardless of what it is I like my house and you do too".

"It's what you'd expect for someone who lives in the Hamptons".

"You live here fifty percent of the time" I point out.

"Fair point" she says as we walk up onto the patio to the living room door which I open and let us all inside.

I then remove my shoes and walk away to the front door to set them down in the closet, before walking back to the living room to join them.

"Your home is so open" Faith says looking up at the vaulted ceiling.

"I wanted it to be, I like space and well over the time of it being built it was renovated once to be for me, then I renovated when me and Olivia went to London, so now it's how I will leave it for the rest of my life".

"He designed the house" Olivia says, and Faith gives me a curious look.

"I do renovation's on most of my homes and this own was no different so I design what I wanted it to look like this was the finished product for this project at least".

"That explains a lot I like it" Faith says.

"I'm debating having a second garage built for other people's cars since Olivia often comes out here, and I doubt in Winter she'd want to have her car being covered in snow".

"Could I park my car in the guest house driveway since that has another garage" Olivia says.

"It does" I say walking to the hallway and pushing open the twin black and grey barn style designed doors to walk to my shelf, where I find the folder for my house's redesign.

"You didn't know that" Olivia muses leaning on one of the black cloth chairs.

"I redesigned my house, and land, along with rebuilt two other homes completely" I say finding the correct design and looking at it, which it did indeed have a ten car garage. "Wow it does have a garage, and space for ten cars"

"How many acres was this whole property?" Faith asks.

"Including the beach fourteen acres, the regular build area is ten" I reply absentmindedly as I put away the file.

"Jesus Adrian" Olivia muttered.

"The original house was three and I bought four other properties so it's accurate for the area".

"What even is the price per acre in the Hamptons?" Faith asks.

"One million on average" I reply.

"Now I understand why only the rich live here".

"Welcome to the most pretentious part of New York" I muse.

"That's for sure, also what do you want mom me and Adrian will make it for you".

"Nope I got this it was my idea I'll do it besides you have two months to tell your mom about" I say walking out of my office and pulling the doors closed.