Chapter Seventeen

After I had parked and everyone got their things we walked out of the garage and up the stairs towards the main entrance of my house.

I was mostly waiting to see their reactions to the interior as it stayed with what I liked for colour schemes, but it was different.

After unlocking the large black wooden door, I pushed open one of them and stepped into the modern rustic interior of my Wyoming house.

Black Maple wood herringbone flooring, and grey walls, were around the home but I had used more wood throughout the home as it was more prevalent in this area of the country.

"Adrian did you design your own home?" Olivia asks looking around the interior.

"I've technically designed all my homes, I was the one who remapped my house in the Hamptons, all the others were built from scratch, and my penthouse was a renovation, my design team actually drew it all out but it was always my vision" I say putting the key inside a drawer with had a circle of key fobs.

"I might have to get you to design my house when I move out" Ava mutters.

"Agreed" Riley says.

Good to know you'd trust me with something like that.

I then slip off my shoes, and walk into the conjoined living room and kitchen.

The kitchen is all black wood, with white marble countertops which was actually to test how I liked it and after seeing it I never changed anything about it. Above that was a row of glass cylinder light fixtures with black metal diamond shaped gridding surrounding it.

The living room in contrast has white furniture with a grey fur rug and a black wood coffee table with a white marble top.

"I'm not used to seeing your homes so bright" Nico muses.

"I wanted there to be some difference it's still black and grey just there's white in there to make it seem more welcoming and like a home" I say before turning to them.

"Since Kate is the only person besides me whose been here, you are free to explore don't go in my office I have to put away some financial records from past year" I say before walking away towards my office.

Pushing open one of the black barn design doors that did open outwards instead of sliding, I walked over to the black desk set by a large window that reached the ceiling, and had integrated doors that opened out onto the patio.

"Everything is so beautiful in your house" I hear Olivia say from being me.

"I'm fussy about everything regarding where I live what I wear, what I drive, how I look. It's an old money habit" I admit, walking behind the black desk and sitting in the bespoke leather chair.

"One of many" Olivia muses.

I smirk and I sit down and begin to look through the files I'm front of me before having an idea.

"Bellissima I want to show you something" I say and Olivia walks over to my desk.

"There's my yearly expenses for twenty-twenty" I say and she immediately glances up at me, "read it".

"Yearly expenses come to two hundred ten million six hundred ninety six thousand, one hundred fifty dollars".

"Okay two things what are most of those numbers relating to, and what do you know about me in compared to that number?" I say folding my hands.

Most people wouldn't have shown that to their significant other but I also know Olivia doesn't care about money she's said it herself that it never occurs to her how wealthy I am which only makes me calmer knowing I just showed her private information.