Chapter Twelve

It's been a week since me and Olivia went to Aria's house to get answers.

It was one of those days that no one was in the house so it was just me and Olivia alone, which is sometimes not the smartest idea as it has led to a few close calls throughout the time we've been together.

We both hadn't left our bed at all today, and while everyone went on a trip to Malibu beach something I would have gone on but I wanted to spend time with just Olivia. The result was me and Olivia lying in bed with various kinds of snack foods watching Game Of Thrones.

"I realize it took us eight months to watch the entire series" Olivia says, and I smile humorously because its true.

"One season a month" I muse.

"You do know I'm going to make you rewatch this whole show".

"It's my favourite show I have no issue with that" I say opening what is probably my quintillionth Reese's.

"Can I have one?" Olivia asks looking from the package to me.

"One" I emphasize, picking one of the cups up and unwrapping it so that none of it sticks to the paper wrapping, before holding it up to Olivia's mouth.

"Hand feeding, I'm not a baby" Olivia says smiling lightly.

"To late for that, I will occasionally baby you" I say before she takes it between her lips.

"I can live with that" she says, "you also have chocolate on your thumb and finger".

I look down at my hand and I do to have a little bit of chocolate on my thumb and finger, but as I go to get rid of it myself Olivia takes my hand.

"You said I could have one I'm having all of it" she says sucking the chocolate off my thumb and finger.

"You're to cute sometimes bellissima".

"If I wasn't why would you love me so much?".

It's a lot more then just your looks.

"Because when I fell in love with you I didn't fall in love with just how gorgeous you are, I fell in love with you because you understand me better then anyone else, because you can make me laugh and smile, because even seeing you brightens my day, you are everything to me, I could have a billion dollars or be down to ten cents and still hold you above money, because I can just replace all that I will have lost, but I can't replace you".

When I finish Olivia presses her lips to mine smiling against my own.

"You're going to charm your way to the top of the world I can tell you will".

"I'm not sure about that, but only time will tell how I do get to the top of the world".

One things for certain though I'm building my empire with you.

"True, now hit play the episodes over" Olivia says gesturing to the credits rolling down the screen of my TV.

"Aye aye captain" I say hitting the button labeled: Ok.

An hour later the episode was over and Olivia was asleep on my chest.

"What did I do to deserve you bellissima, you know all my secrets, have met all my demons, you got to experience my broken pessimistic, and morose behaviour and yet you fell in love with me, angel's aren't supposed to fall for devil's yet that's what happened. You are everything to me the air that I breathe, the reason that I get up each morning, the reason I go to school, and put up with Hunter and Riley being shit heads for seven hours just so that I can spend time with you. I don't know how many times I will tell you that without you I have nothing just a bunch of materialistic shit that if it all disappeared tomorrow I would only care for so long because you are all I will ever need until the moment I take my last breathe, then I'll look for you all over again so I can love you in the next life and all the others that will follow. You are the only girl for me Olivia Aubrey Thorne, and I'll never love you enough".