Chapter Twenty Five

Olivia Thorne

The next morning I am woken by my name.

"Olivia".

"Livi, wake up" a voice said softly.

Adrian.

"But I'm comfy" I reply.

"And we have to go it's nine AM" he says.

"So punctual" I muse sitting up.

"I don't like wasting time, Olivia" Adrian says pulling on a typical half sleeve shirt. "I also have a surprise for you once we land" he adds with a smirk leaning against the steel frame of the four poster bed.

"A surprise" I repeat giving him a wide eyed look.

"Yes bellissima a surprise, I will let you shower, and pack, I need to make sure Riley and Hunter don't break anything".

I laugh lightly as he walks to the door, "be gentle".

"No promises" Adrian replies before walking out of the bedroom, and shutting the door.

I then get out of bed and walk to the shower, cleansing myself of the sleep that still hung over me.

When I came out I packed my things in the white duffle bag I had chosen when we left LA.

I then pulled on my chosen outfit, before carrying my stuff to the entryway of the home, and setting it with everyone else's.

"What are we all having for breakfast?" I asks walking into the kitchen to see Adrian with two plates of French Toast beside him.

The magic of doing shit faster then should be possible of Adrian Winters.

"Your favourite breakfast" Adrian says shutting off the griddle and putting five pieces on a plate for himself.

"Perfect" I say taking three pieces and walking to the table.

When we all were seated I realized that everyone had been up for a while already.

Its nine in the morning Thorne.

"Your thoughts are pretty loud" Adrian muses quietly and I give him a small glare.

"You're too cute to intimidate me bellissima" he says with a smirk before returning to his meal.

That simple smirk makes me get butterflies so I turn back to my food. I've known him eleven months, and dated him eight of them yet his smirks, and nicknames effect me like this and if they always do I can accept that openly.

When breakfast is over Adrian assigns Nico and Riley to clean up the breakfast mess, well actually Riley volunteered to help so now Nico is going to end up making sure Riely doesn't break anything.

Adrian, Hunter, Kate, Mia, Ava, and I all carry out the bags to the pair of Mercedes Benz SUV's, and shut the backs.

"Who comes to get them".

"Bodyguards they have a separate house that is connected to my property, they wanted to build their own home so I gave them a land grant and the design before letting them manage the rest" Adrian says walking back up the steps to the front door.

"Seems fair" I say before I notice the pair of matte black Brabus G63's through the trees that surround the clearing where Adrian's house, barn, and horse pen all sit.

They've been there the whole time, that's smart.

When Adrian comes out of the house he's followed by Nico and Riley.

"We have everyone and all our shit" he proclaims as he descends the stairs, "let's get the fuck out of dodge".

I smile and shake my head at his choice words of 'time to go', before walking over to the car door of his G-Wagon and getting in, along with Kate and Nico.