Chapter Thirty

As the plane landed in slightly overcast Milan, I had just finished making myself look presentable again from my sleep.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" Olivia teases with one of her beautiful smiles.

"I'm not a princess bellissima".

"You're right, too dominant to be a princess".

"Dominant" I muse with a smirk as I walk towards her.

"Yes" she says, before I pin her between a wall and me as her breath hitches.

"Why are your eyes so dilated Livi?" I ask mere inches away from her face.

I'm aware of how I affect her, just like how she affects me and knows it just as well.

"Because I'm in love with you".

"I'll take it", and with that I press my lips to hers pulling her body to mine. "Because I'm in love with you as well".

"Good to know" Olivia says as she pulls away.

"Now we have a city to explore" I say walking to the steps by the door of the plane.

"But how, you don't have a car here" Olivia says.

"No need" I say picking up our bags and walking out of the jet, and down the steps where a grey Lamborghini Aventador SVJ is parked.

"Adrian how?".

"I borrowed it from a friend" I say as I put the bags behind the seats.

I then got into the car, and started the vehicle.

"Which friend?".

"Roman Kaplinavic" I reply.

"Who?".

"He was one of my friends from Rosenberg, he's from Ukraine, his family has been wealthy since the early nineties" I reply.

"Oh damn, it's nice"

"It is isn't it" I say driving away and looking around the city as I drove through Milan.

Italy was one of the places I wanted to go to my whole life, and though I've been here a few other times it's still as impressive as usual, as some point today I intended on taking Olivia to the Milano Duomo, but we will see as it is starting to get really grey, threatening all of us with the chance of rain.

"Where is our hotel again Adrian".

"It's the Excelsior Gallia, we have a bit of a drive so I'll let you enjoy the sight of Milan".

Twenty minutes later we arrived at the Hotel, and parked, before getting out of the car and grabbing our bags.

"This should be fun watching people damn near fall over when you tell them your name" Olivia muses.

"Trust me you find it as funny as I do" I say walking up the steps and entering the expensive hotel.

I look around the marble tiled lobby and then over at the desk which has several clocks along the back wall.

"Good morning, I am here to check into my suite" I say pushing my sleeve up to check the Lange and Söhne watch I'm wearing to see it's six thirty in the morning.

"Name" the hotelier asks.

"Adrian Winters" I reply, and the usual wide eyed shock follows.

"Here is the key to your suite, we hope you enjoy your stay".

"I will I've been here before" I say walking towards the elevators and pushing the up button as I check the suite number.

"I will never get used to people reacting like that" Olivia says.