Chapter Twenty Six

Kate, Mia, Ava, and I all had walked the grove twice, and picked out various things that we wanted, also to truly top it off we were going to a fancy Italian restaurant in Hollywood.

We all sat in Kate's Aston Martin DBX, heading to the restaurant.

It was starting to become night so the lights were starting to light up the streets, while also not really doing anything.

As we were pulling up to the restaurant my phone buzzed.

Adrian

Hey bellissima me and the boys are loading the cars, and will be home hopefully within the next hour
Recieved 8:42

Okay we're out at a restaurant, should be coming home when you arrive back in Beaverly Hills.
Read 8:43

Beaverly Hills? Pretty sure its Beverly. Also that sounds nice
Recieved 8:44

My phone auto corrected, leave me be, also it looks fancy, the restaurant I mean
Read 8:45

But you're fun to tease you blush and get flustered
Received 8:46

I have no idea what you're talking about
Read 8:47

Ok sure, I'll talk to you when you get home
Received 8:48

Okay text me when you're home, I love you
Read 8:49

I will and I love you too Livi
Recieved 8:50

Pocketing my phone I hop out of the SUV, grabbing my purse and heading towards the doors of the restaurant as Kate locks the vehicle.

Walking into the double doored restaurant we enter a black and white tiled room with a black wooden reception desk.

Seems like a place Adrian would like.

"How many for a table?" the waitress asks.

"Four please" Kate says with a smile before we are led away to a table.

"Thank you" I say as a menu is set down in front of me.

"What can I start you four off with?".

"Iced tea please" I say, before everyone else places their drink order.

The waitress then walked away before I opened my menu, and scanned the list of dishes.

"How was this for a night out" Ava says.

"Good I had fun" I say choosing my dish and shutting the menu.

"I'm sort of surprised you didn't buy anything" Mia says.

"I don't need to, besides I'm trying to keep my money for university, and not end up being broke" I muse.

"Fair point" Kate says.

"It is" I reply, "also I'm sure when me and Adrian are in Milan I'll end up getting more clothing to stick in his penthouse".

"Like the one here, I thought you had clothes there already" Kate asks, and I have to force myself not to smile.

Typical Adrian hiding his assets.