Chapter Sixteen

The next morning I was the first person to wake up but then again I also wake up anywhere between six and seven thirty.

I quickly shower and get dressed in what I wore on the first day I came to Laguna Beach, before walking downstairs, and making coffee for everyone.

We all ended up being on the water until seven at night and that was because we all lost track of time.

Olivia and I ended up lying in bed together kissing one another though the marks on my neck and chest along with the scratches on my back showed how fast we both could get carried away.

When the coffee was finished I poured myself a mug, and walked outside and down to the beach, before sitting in the sand.

The cold morning air smelt faintly like the salt in the ocean, aided by the breeze, the sound of the ocean rolling gently onto the sand was calming, this was always going to be where I felt at home by the ocean, or at least near it.

After a few minutes as the sun began to rise casting a golden glow over everything it's rays touched, which was then accompanied by the sound of sand being pressed under someone, then the first thing that gave away the who was there was the smell of vanilla and cardamom.

"Good morning Olivia" I say turning to see her dressed in her usual all black outfit with a grey cardigan pulled around her shoulders.

"Good morning Adrian" she replies sitting down next to me with her own mug of coffee.

"How did you sleep?".

"Good, you kept me warm all night".

"At least you weren't cold" I muse, taking another sip of my coffee.

"That is true" she says tilting her head slightly as she replied, "I packed my stuff it's already in the car".

"Now we just have to wait for everyone else to get up" I remark finishing my mug.

"Everyone is up but Hunter and Mia" Olivia says turning to look at me as I stand.

"We'll see about that" I muse brushing the sand off the back of my jeans before walking away towards the house.

Walking back into the living room I saw everyone else standing in the kitchen attempting to wake up except for Ava and Riley who still looked half asleep and were curled up on the couch.

"Get up the jet leaves in two hours, you two can't fall asleep" I say walking past them and climbing the stairs to the second floor, I then walked over to the bedroom Hunter was in I also noticed Mia's door was open.

I then open the door and their both asleep so I simply walk over to the curtains and pull the open which cast light onto their faces.

"What the fuck" Hunter groaned, while Mia covered her eyes with her pillow.

"Get your ass up were leaving in five minutes if not downstairs by then I'm dumping freezing cold water on you" I say before walking out the door and heading back downstairs.

"They have five minutes" I say before picking up my key and walking outside.

As I reach my R8 I unlock the car and get in before opening the exhaust valves, because the car had a custom sport exhaust.

This should wake them up.

I then start the car which roars to life and makes the cold air hazy from the sudden change in temperature.

"Adrian what the hell" Mia yells down from the upstairs bedroom.

I just smirk, before getting out of the car, and shutting the door.