Chapter Forty Six

"Hello Adrian it's been a long time".

Turning around I face the one person who I had trusted for so long, someone who used me someone who had betrayed me when I needed her most.

"Hello Savannah" I say flatly showing zero emotion across my features while I hold Olivia by her waist.

Sav looks similar the same curly silvery blonde hair and thin dark green eyes, along with sharp facial features. She also wore a dress that almost reminded me of a peacock with teals, blues, and pale yellows, along with black outlines of the varying designs.

"That was cold" Sav says.

"That happens when the person who betrays you and throws champagne at  your car just decides to show up after a year".

"Okay that would be fair but I've had a lot of time to think about it".

"And I'd believe that why?".

"Can we talk about this please".

"Fine" I say and Sav walks away towards the back of the room that went out onto a balcony.

"She's the girl I ran into at the Excelsior" Olivia suddenly says looking over at me.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I was coming back with your headache medication, and almost ran into her I then apologized and left" she says.

"I'll see what she wants then we can leave if you want".

"Yes please, but tell me what she says" Olivia says and I walk away towards the balcony taking a glass of the champagne that they were beginning to hand out.

Walking outside I found Sav leaning on the railing looking over Monaco.

"It's a beautiful view isn't it" I say walking over to where she stood.

"It is" Sav says looking at me, "reminds me of the night we stood at Sebastian's Freshman Party and looked over New York".

"That was the first night I spent time with you" I say.

It was true despite the fact she was being sentimental that night we had done nothing but talk for hours it was the first time I felt happy and at ease after my parents deaths.

"Then everything went wrong after a few months what was it Adrian?".

"I was sad and depressed, and despite always being there for each other everything became more toxic on both our ends, you wanted things I didn't think I was ready to give".

"I was selfish" Sav states, "I didn't think about how much you were suffering even though you weren't terribly close with you're neglectful parents".

"I guess sending their son to a different country at eight and only coming home at thirteen has that appearance, they did care though in their own way" I say, "anyway why are you really here Sav because I doubt it was to reminisce".

"To apologize for everything I did, the arguements and not understanding everything you went through, I got mad and that wasn't right".

"You know they say there isn't anything stronger then someone who rebuilt themselves that's true Sav, so an apology won't cut it for the four months of our relationship that was falling apart, and the three months I had to think about what went wrong in my life to have all the people that I cared about taken from me or simply just didn't give a fuck" I say icily and I can see her shrink back from me.

"I did care and I am sorry Adrian for everything I did I just want a chance to fix what went wrong".

"And how is it that you expect that to happen?".