Chapter Eleven

As we pulled up to Aria's mansion I took in the familiar Mediterranean styling, limestone columns, and grey brick shingle roof.

Braking sharply directly in front of the steps I shut off my car, and get out much to the shock of the valet.

"Leave it where it is" I say before turning to Olivia, "stay here for five minutes then make your appearance", she then nods and I walk up the steps towards the open French doors of the house.

Walking across the marble flooring I see Jennifer, Aria's mom, and Christian her father.

"Hi Adrian" Christian says from the kitchen.

"Hello Christian, Jennifer, where's Arianna?" I ask.

"She's out by the pool" Jennifer says.

I nod in appreciation before walking out the back doors that were almost twice my height.

Their backyard in fact their whole mansion estate was something you'd expect to be owned by a millionaire in Sicily it was massive with decorative hedges, large fountains, palm trees lines the pool area with Junipers wrapping the entire property, along with a pool that was a close second in size to my own house sized pool in the Hamptons.

In one of the mahogany weave lounge chairs, holding what looked like some fruity martini, was Aria in her favourite blue bikini.

"Arianna" I muse making use of my ability to control myself, and at the moment I was restraining from yelling at her.

"My name sounds nice from you Adrian".

"The advantages of being me" I mutter, before a steward walked over to me.

"Would you like a drink?".

"Raspberry sparkler with a lime no alcohol" I reply, and the steward walked away, right before Aria sat up, and removed her glasses to look at me.

"No alcohol, you're not going to be here for a long time".

"No, I'm not, mainly because I was curious what you remember from the party four days ago".

Aria looked vaguely confused before her mind came to realization.

"Oh shit" she mutters before looking at me, "Adrian I am so sorry, for what I said that night I was drunk and..." I cut her off keeping zero emotion on my face.

"Aria you knew I was going to tell her, and you couldn't not say anything for one more night" I say in monotone.

"Look I really do feel bad, I didn't remember anything from that night, I woke up here at home, so I never thought anything of it".

"I don't really care, that's part of this you don't reveal vital secrets regardless of if you were shit faced or not you should have enough common sense to know your limit Arianna".

"I'm sorry okay".

"Sounds defensive to me" Olivia says as she walks across the patio.

"Not to be rude but what part do you have in this".

"Because she was supposed to be the recipient of what you called out for all of LA's rich kids to hear and the only reason it's not big news is because I had it eliminated under a breakage in privacy laws" I say.

"Okay how do I make this up to you both?" Aria asks.

"I don't want anything, Olivia's the only one who may want you to do something".

"I just want to know why you said it, why in front of the future generations of wealth did you say something like that?" Olivia asked calmly, and keeping her composure under control.