Chapter Twenty Two

The next morning I stood out in the stable with Nero. It wasn't a riding morning the ground was soft from rain and I didn't want any of the horses hurting themselves.

"Buongiorno Nero" I say reaching up to run my hand along his nose.

I stay there for a while just to be in the company of my horse, I don't entirely see it as fair to buy a horse but then never form or attempt to form a bond with it.

After an hour I get off of the wooden division between each horse, and walk away after saying goodbye.

When I get back inside I see everyone is already up, with the boys making breakfast.

"Please tell me someone is supervising them" I say looking around at everyone else in the room.

"They've yet to burn anything so. So far so good" Ava says from the couch holding a coffee mug

"I wouldn't hold your breath, also where's Nico and Kate?".

"They haven't woken up, neither has Olivia" Mia replies pulling out a knife and removing the one Hunter was going to use to cut an onion.

"Don't you live alone, I thought you would know how to cook" I say giving Hunter a quizzical look.

"I can, I just never make anything to complicated" Hunter says.

"Cutting an onion isn't complicated Ambrose".

"You've also been cooking most of your life and have a focus level that is on par with Nico".

"So broaden your cooking horizons" I muse before walking off to wake Nico and Kate up.

Walking to their room I knock and wait for a response, but I get nothing.

Opening the door I see them both passed out in deep sleep.

I'm impressed that he slept longer then me.

"Wake up" I say a little loudly before taking their blanket and slowly pulling it down so that they slowly cool off and wake up.

Nico is the first to stir before he looks around.

"Why'd you do that?" he grumbles, rubbing his eyes before checking the time.

"Because everyone else is up already besides Kate and Olivia" I say before walking out the door.

I then cross the house to me and Olivia's room to see her still asleep.

Leaning down, I start planting kisses on her face until she wakes up.

"Hmm I could get used to being woken up like that" she says with a smile before opening her eyes.

"We live together for another month you could" I say with a small smile.

"And I spend fifty percent of my time with you".

"That's true, also good morning Olivia" I say pressing my lips to hers.

"Good morning Adrian" she says moving to the edge of the bed.

"I'll let you have a shower" I say before walking towards the door.

"Have one with me, besides I can tell you haven't" she says and I glance to her messy hair.

"If my bird's nest is as bad as yours then I will" I tease pointing to her hair.

She then gives me an open mouth shocked expression before throwing a pillow across the room at me, which I catch.

"If you're going to throw something at me find something more aerodynamic then a pillow" I muse walking towards the bathroom and removing my hoodie.