Chapter Forty

The next morning I was up and showered by seven along with having already figured out the day plan which included having to look good because today was the day we would be landing in Nice at the Cotê D'Azur airport, where there happened to be about a dozen news crews wanting to get photos of the children of all the rich that would be congregating in Monaco this week.

"Olivia are you awake?" I ask my towel still wrapped around my waist collecting the water I hadn't dried yet.

"Yes but I don't want to be" she says.

"We have to go to the airport".

"I don't wanna I'm comfy".

"If you don't get up, I will take the blanket, and stick it outside in the Milan rain" I muse.

She begrudgingly gets out of bed, giving me a cute glare, and walks into the bathroom.

You're too cute to intimidate me.

While Olivia showers I get dressed in a black turtleneck shirt, and jeans, along with a pair of Aviators.

I then went into the bathroom and did my hair before waiting in the living room.

When Olivia emerged she glanced at what I was wearing and went into the closet before emerging in a grey long sleeved knee length wrap dress with a black belt and a golden round buckle though I knew that the belt seamlessly slid together.

"I'm wearing golden earrings, also don't judge me this is the only combination I like yellow gold with" Olivia says.

"I actually agree with you, it is the only way it looks nice, also you look beautiful as always" I say walking over to her.

"I think I do".

"You do, now time to get the luggage into the car, to go to the airport" I say walking around her to get both of our bags which now were completely packed and ready.

"I have everything, though I did leave all of those bags in the back of the SLR" Olivia admits biting her lip nervously.

"Nico noticed, and they were brought to the house, so now they reside in your closet" I reassure.

"Alright, I'll get the door for you" Olivia says getting to the door, and slipping on the pair of low heels she brought, before holding open the door.

"Thank you bellissima" I say walking down the hallway towards the elevator.

When we got to the bottom floor I used my back to open the door of the hotel to let Olivia out, and as she walked out she took the car key to pop the trunk for me.

After loading the trunk we got into the car, and left the hotel.

Fifteen minutes later we arrived at the airport, and I parked the car leaving the keys under the seat like I had said I would and locked it, because the rental place had a spare.

Olivia and I then walked through the airport, without getting spotted though it would probably be clear once we walked towards the jet.

As we got near the hanger my bodyguards weren't there but I also knew my pilot was and Stephanie was actually trained in self defence against multiple people so it would be fine.

"Good morning Stephanie" I say walking up the stairs with her giving me a nod before I went over to my chair.

Olivia then sat across from me, and buckled her seat.

"Welcome aboard we are heading from Milan to Monaco estimated flight time is half an hour please be seated during the flight we will be in the air shortly" Stephanie said through the intercom, as the plane headed out to a runway.