Chapter Four

Adrian Winters

Kate sat down at the end of the table directly across from me next to Nico and it was only then that I noticed that everyone who was a couple was sitting together at my eight seat table.

"Good morning Kate" Olivia says with one of her warm smiles.

She's been doing that more since she got to LA, and I don't want that to end, I also have a plan for tonight to make up the three weeks where we didn't see each other, though I know I will be doing several things to make it up to her. Luckily I have seven weeks to do so.

Breakfast continues as expected with everyone talking about what we missed as a group.

"We should get a group picture of all of us here in LA" Riley suggests.

"What kind of picture?" Mia asks.

"We're all Elite's, we'll get one with some cars".

"You've seen the giant space with my cars, there all black they don't individually represent any of us besides me" I point out.

"We could rent cars" Hunter says.

"Ok that would work" Ava says.

"You all forget I don't have the money to rent a car for two months" Olivia says

"Lease the vehicles instead that way your paying a weekly fee of maybe two hundred dollars instead of like, five hundred a day" I say, "plus the garage will be able to hold all of you getting vehicles"

"The advantage of having a friend with LA real estate" Riley remarks.

"No thank you Adrian" Olivia muses keeping a stoic expression.

"Adrian how is Olivia going to pay for a car, she has that money for her university?" Ava asks.

"I'm making it easy for her I'm paying" I say standing with my plate in one hand.

"Adrian I can...".

"Olivia, I have too much money, let me do this for you, please".

She let's out a sigh, "Alright, I just don't want to have you think I'm using you for money".

"Never would I think that, you work hard for what you have, I also see no point in having money if I can't share it with someone" I say giving her a reassuring smile.

Walking back into my kitchen I push on the key drawer and it slides open.

"Bellissima, when your done eating you get to drive" I say loud enough for her to hear me.

"Okay" she says and I can hear the excitement in her voice.

The simple things she loves.

I then walk over to the piano in the corner of my living room and sit down before letting my fingers travel over the keys playing Fantaisie Impromptu by Chopin.

Over time of me playing I've learned that I neglect everything going on around me until I've finished whatever piece of music I've chosen to play.

When I finish I hear clapping and I turn to see Olivia leaning in the doorway clapping while Mia, Riley, and Hunter are recording, Kate, and Nico and are just standing with smiles on their faces as they've both seen me play dozens of times.

"I'm going to have to convince you to play more often" Olivia says walking over to me.

"That's pretty easy to do" I muse standing to go put on my shoes.

As we all walk out of the house we walk down to the motor court and I see the lights of my grey 458 Speciale light up as it's unlocked.

This girl must like Ferrari's she will have driven two of mine now.