Chapter Forty Seven

The next morning when I woke up I slipped out of bed and looked at my phone to see a Forbes notification.

Billionaire Heir Adrian Winters And Girlfriend Olivia Thorne Spotted At Monaco Elite Gala

Letting out a sigh along with smirking at the title, I walk around the bed to the bathroom.

I quickly shower, as I do have a plan for today but we will see how that goes when I tell everyone it's happening.

Walking into the closet I pull on black jeans and a light grey polo shirt, before going back into the bathroom and finger combing my hair instead of actually making it look nice.

When I emerged I could see Olivia stirring.

"Good morning Olivia" I say walking over to her side of the bed.

"Good morning, nice hairdo" she says.

"I like yours more" I muse looking at her dark messy hair.

"My hair looks like a birds nest" she says running her fingers through it.

"You're flawless no matter what time of day it is" I reassure sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Thanks" she says with a smile before looking down at herself. "Did you undress me?".

"Yes, sleeping in heels and a form fitting dress sounds like a recipe for discomfort, I also didn't peek at anything".

Olivia laughs.

"Not like it would be anything you haven't seen before".

"That's not the point, and you know that".

"Okay maybe I'd think about yelling at you".

"There's no such thing as thinking about something between us either we do it or we don't" I say walking to the door.

"Can you make pancakes please?" Olivia asks.

"Later we're going to the yacht for the day I didn't just bring the Skoteino to Monaco for show" I say.

"Okay I'll have a shower and meet all of you downstairs" she says sliding out of bed as I walk away towards the stairs.

When I got to the ground floor I found everyone in the living room with either coffee or some other caffeinated drink in their hands.

"Adrian what's the plan for today".

"I want to go to my yacht for the next two days" I say walking over to the coffee machine and filling a mug with a marble design on it.

"Can I please point out that your yacht sticks out like a fucking sore thumb look at this" Hunter says pointing to my yacht in the marina.

"Yeah that was kind of the point, it's supposed to be imposing Hunter" I say sitting down in one of the leather chairs.

"What even are you going to do on your floating palace?" Riley asks.

"It's Adrian he'll likely take it out into the bay and enjoy the solace of being on the ocean" Kate says.

"Sounds nice, I might join you out there" Nico says.

"That yacht has more then enough bedrooms for all of us and the fifty staff on board" I say taking a sip from my mug.

"I'll go if Nico does" Kate says.

"Alright everyone else can stay in the penthouse, keep in mind if you decide to come out to my yacht I have about twenty armed bodyguards" I say taking another sip to feed my addiction.

"Remember your lawyers being kept with two bodyguards holding rifles while they waited for you to affirm that they were actually your lawyers" Kate says.