Chapter Twenty One

I had everything set up.

When I finished with my phone call I had phoned Westbank Grill to book a reservation for six o'clock.

I had also wanted to talk to her about what happened in New York with Demetri, Sebastian, and Ryder all three now serving long sentences, without the option of parole or bail.

But I didn't want to bring it up immediately, but it was also August and we needed to talk about it at some point.

Walking out of my bedroom dressed in black pants, and a half sleeved dress shirt with a black dress coat over my arm I looked into the bathroom to see Olivia dressed in a white knee length dress that had a pleated bottom below a black decorative belt that was around her waist, finishing off her makeup.

She tends to do a little more on dates or formal events that we go to so I told her to take her time.

"Adrian, I need your help" she says.

"Oh, what is it" I say setting down the dress coat and walking into the bathroom.

"I can't keep my hand stable enough usually I can but tonight it's not happening, and I don't want to mess up because then I have to clean it off and I will have to then redo my eye lid, then you'll be waiting for another..." but I cut off her rambling by gently kissing her which instantly makes her stop.

Pulling her to my chest I pull away and look down at her before correcting her lipstick with my thumb.

"Give me the eyeliner pencil" I say and she hands it over before I effortlessly apply it, before putting it back with the rest that she brought, and washing the lipstick off my thumb, along with making sure none was on my own lips.

"Having a boyfriend who designed his own home and yachts is hella fucking useful".

I laugh looking down at her, and it's only because of sheer will to live that I'm not dead from the fact this girl is heartstoppingly radiant.

"Are you using me bellissima?" I jokingly implore.

"No never" she says a sad sort of look going over her face.

"I'm joking, I know you wouldn't and if you did you'd apologize for it, now come on, we have a reservation".

She then follows me out to the living room where Kate and Nico were cooking dinner for everyone else.

"Damn Olivia, you look good, you're going to steal hearts tonight" Ava says.

"She already stole Adrian's" Hunter points out, and I glare at him.

"Those two steal hearts but they hold each others" Kate says looking up from peeling and slicing carrots and potatoes.

"Thank you Kate" I say and my sister simply gives me a smile while Nico begins to put things in the pressure cooking.

There making stew, good choice.

"You two have fun, what are you taking?" Riley asks.

"What are we taking Olivia?" I say looking over at her and she quickly walks over to the drawer and picks up  the key fob to my Audi SQ7.

"Perfect" I say as she tossed the key to me and I caught it before walking to the front door and slipping on a pair of dress shoes before walking out the front door.

Walking down to the garage I open the large door and walk over to the grey Audi SUV, before Olivia walked into the garage the black pointed heels she wore clicking as she neared the vehicle.

I then opened her door and let her slip inside, before closing the door and walking over to the driver side, and getting in.

"So where are we going?" Olivia asks looking over at me.