Chapter Forty Eight

When I got to the storage area I saw both Nico and Kate having miraculously changed into swim wear.

"We grabbed extra clothes while you were looking for a car key" Kate says.

Makes sense.

I then walk over to where one of the Sea Doos are and mount an all black one. As the crane moved the water craft out of the hanger over the boat and out above the water.

"Adrian" Olivia says walking out to the end of the ebony wood panelled walkway.

"Olivia" I say.

"Two things one come here so I can get on and two put on a life jacket" she says, and I see both Kate and Nico watching with interest.

Giving in I loop around and park close enough for her to get onto the Sea Doo. I then loop a docking rope on a T shaped bar and step up to the walkway to get my lifejacket.

"Alright time to have fun" I say getting down onto the Sea Doo and starting it.

"Please don't do anything crazy" Olivia says and I purposely rev the engine, before she hits me.

"You can swim back to the shore" I muse.

"Like you would do that" Olivia replies giving me a disbelieving look as Nico and Kate rode up on either side of me.

"He would you should know he does what he says he will".

"Unless it's referring to hurting the two idiots" I say beginning to slowly speed up.

"Where are we going?".

"Les Sablettes Beach" I reply.

"Oh it's beautiful there" Kate says.

"Yeah, and I'm not going there and back without the knowledge that we have security" I say taking my phone out of the storage box and it's plastic bag before contacting my captain with a message to go to our destination.

I then put the phone back in the storage compartment, before closing it.

"It's a half hour ride" Nico says looking over to me.

"Yeah it is" I confirm before turning to Olivia, "hold on tight", and with that I sped up reaching top speed while the Skoteino followed behind us and shrank away despite the fact my yacht could reach forty miles an hour our Sea Doo's were twice as fast.

When we reached the beach I parked on the beach and took the key.

"Welcome back to France Bellissima" I say opening the seat and taking out a grey towel to place on the sand.

I also hang the lifejacket on the seat, and walk up the beach to one of the covered sun beds.

Folding the towel neatly I set it on the end of the bed before laying down on it next to Olivia.

"Mademoiselle, monsieur que puis je obtenir vos deux?" a server asks.

"Deux verres deau de chaux sil vous plaît" I say.

The server then nods and walks away.

"What did you say?" Olivia asks.

"I ordered water for both of us" I reply and lean back into the pillow as the sun covered my body to give me what will likely turn into a burn by the time we go back to the yacht.

It would be nice though to enjoy the sun while I can since it's never anything but sunny in Monaco for god only knows what reason.

As time passed I eventually felt way to hot to be on land.