Chapter Fifty Eight

Adrian Winters

When we left the fair several hours later we were all laughing about Riley's reaction to the haunted house which wasn't actually that scary but apparently it was to him.

"What are you two doing now?" Kate asks looking over at us.

"Art exhibition" I say unlocking the car and glancing up at the darkening cloudy sky, before opening the door of my car and getting in.

"Have fun little olive make sure he doesn't kill anyone" Riley says getting into his car, and I glare through Nico's windows at him before closing the doors, as Olivia got in.

"I think you needed the cotton candy I had while here more then me to sweeten you up" Olivia says as I back out and drive away.

"Really, that's an interesting suggestion maybe next time" I muse driving away towards Manhattan.

"I have no words for you" Olivia says, and I can tell she's getting to the point she's done with my humour.

"Wouldn't be the first time I've made you speechless" I say, and she glares at me.

Turning to face her I use my free hand to tap the end of her nose gently.

"Boop" I say in a baby voice and I see her try not to smile so I do it again and again until she can't stop herself from smiling.

"There's the smile I love so much".

"Just my smile?".

"I love everything about you, but yes I do quite like your smile".

"Why".

"Because when you smile I feel happier" I say looking back at the road as Hunter's Murcielago pulls up next to me at a light.

"You all look so conspicuous in all these flashy cars" Olivia says glancing over at Hunter and Mia in the car.

"That's the point, the rich like competing" I say making a turn towards the art gallery.

"Does this gallery only send to the rich too".

"No its public offer, but there are a few that are a little heavy" I say as it begins to rain over New York.

"You kept the umbrella's right?" Olivia asks.

"For every Rolls Royce I own yes" I confirm as I find a spot in front of the gallery, and got out taking the umbrella from the door and opening it.

I then closed the door and walked to the passenger side and let Olivia out before locking the car, and walking inside.

When we entered everywhere I looked I could see white walls with all types paintings covering each wall.

"This is incredible" Olivia commented looking around the room as I hung the umbrella, at the entrance and began to walk through the gallery.

"Yes it is" I say, "you can find just about whatever you wanted here some are just to show newer artists, others established ones, though there is one room which is filled with some of the big names like Picasso, Vincent Van Gogh, I actually think there might be some Bob Ross in here somewhere, but that's what I like about this place".

"You have a Leonardo Da Vinci book in your office Adrian I would think you were" Olivia says.

"I have art in my garage too" I muse.

"I'm pretty sure your first love was a Pagani, because I know that's what you were referring to".

"I won't confirm or deny" I say though she is right I fell in love with Pagani's when I saw the Zonda Tricolore.