Round One Begin!

Chapter Ten: Izami Proctor! Round One Begin!

"I'm not afraid to try again, I'm just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason."Anurag Prakash Ray

Izami during the month that was supposed to be spent training, Izami spent it going over the rooster, and arguing with Tsuande on how to proceed. To say the least, the two very opinionated women disagreed on alot. Mainly, on what to do about this round. Out of the one-hundred and forty seven individual Genin that went into the forest of death, only forty-six individuals passed.

"We may need to hold preliminaries. That is alot of Genin to scheduled fights with Chunin." Izami sighed heavily. She really did NOT want to proctor over both the preliminary round, and the regular round.

"I..." Izami's words fell short, however. Did she really want to over see forty-six battles?"I guess that is all we can do."

"Good. FIrst, I want you to weed out those who don't want to proceed. If there is still anymore than twenty Genin, I want you to proceed with the preelimanries. Got it?"

"Yes, Lady Tsuande."

"Good. Now get on with it."

"Yes, M'lady." With that said, Izami disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All the Genin were already waiting for Izami when she arrived. Honestly, the room was packed. But in her mind, that was a good things. She would see exciting battles. Even if she was more than reluctant to do more than she really needed to do. She sighed again, and then began speaking.

"Well, I hope you all got some good rest, and some good training in, but due to the amount of you passed the last test, preliminary rounds are in place. Before we get to that, those who feel they are not up to par, and cannot go any further, please feel free to quit right now. Keep in mind from here on out, these are individual fights only. Your choice will NOT affect your teammates. Make your choice now coz there's no going back after this." Izami paused as the Genin talked among themselves. Some began quitting, and walked out after giving out their names, and identification badges. Only Thirty remained.

Still not enough. Damn.

"Ok, last warning. Anyone who wants to quit, go now." But nobody else moved. Sighing, Izami continued." Ok, well, it seems like we have to go on with the preliminary round. Ok, first off the bat let's establish the rules before we begin. Follow the rules, and we will all get along, and nobody hasta get into trouble, got it? Alright. First off, no unauthorized fighting. Those who start, or engage in a fight outside of what's permitted, will be disqualified, and will not be allowed to continue in this years Exams. Second, under no circumstances is anyone allowed to interfere with the fights. Third, no unfair hits. If your opponent has been knocked out, he or she will be removed from the area, and the winner will be announced. Those who advance will go on to the last part of the Exam. Know that if the fight gets out of hand, we will be forced to step in. Medics will be assisting those who re badly injured. No one is to leave this space until the fighting is over. Understood? Ok, that is the ground rules. Now, for who will fight who." Izami looked at her rooster, her green eyes scanning the page for a moment, and then she looked up." Alright, will Airi Mizmaki from the Sand please step forward." A girl with long black hair straight as a board, and violet colored eyes stepped forward. She had pale skin, and wore a brown shirt that dipped down to above her rather ample cleavage for a fourteen year old girl. Under the shirt was a mesh shirt. The shirt also tied with a white colored sash around her waist, and the hem of the shirt stopped at her hips, where a black colored, loose fitting skirt that was knee length on her right side, and knee length on her right side met the met. She had black colored ninja shoes on. Her ninja forehead protector was tied around her neck. On her back was a set of three , rather large, scrolls.