Sasuke pulls A surprising move!

Chapter Eleven: A firece Battle! Sasuke pulls a suprise move!

"Trust dies but mistrust blossoms."-Sophocles

I doubt they've had as much training as I have over the years. I have to take it easy. Nothing too flashy or hard against this one. He doesn't even seem like a battle type with how frail, and skinny this one is. Ok. Now what to do.

Sasuke looked at the Genin with a smirk, and straightened his posture out. The young boy took a step back, light grey eyes widened slightly as his hands clenched to his chest.

This is Sasuke Uchiha. THE Sasuke Uchiha. I have to be careful.

Hotaku's eyes glanced at the upper ring where his brother, and his other teammate, Ren, both stood up there watching him.

Don't freeze up, Little Brother. Just go on with the attack. Do something. Hotaku heard his brother encourage him. Hotaku then straightened out his composure, and looked at Sasuke with a determined look. Use your medical ninjutsu, and use it as an attack just like Sensei taught us, ok?

Alright, if he is not going to make the first move then I will. Sasuke ran towards him, fist raised, but the young ninja quickly jumped out of the way. Sasuke's fist hit nothing but the air. The boy then woven some signs, and a light blue light surrounded his fists. He's planning on using Medical Ninjutsu to attack. Sasuke's eyes narrowed at the boy slightly, and quickly moved out of the way to avoid the boy's hit. Reminds me of that Kabuto. Alright, if he wants to play dirty, then the kid gloves are coming off.

Sasuke closed his eyes for a moment, and when they re-opened the tell-tale sign of his three tome sharingon was visible. The boy again froze, biting his lips, unsure of what to do next.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Izami-chan, you look nervous." Izami glanced over at Kakashi, not realizing she had been biting her lips, and then looked down at the arena. Both the boy, and Sasuke had stepped it up. The boy was now holding his own against Sasuke, almost like he was fighting as a completely different person. "I'm sure Sasuke-kun is going to be alright. He's very strong." Izami scowled, and nodded.

"I know that, Kakashi-sama. I know how strong Sasuke is. Ya don't need to remind me."

"Then why are you so nervous?" Izami sighed in annoyance, and shook her head.

"I'm not nervous, ok? I'm just hoping the boy isn't going to get seriously hurt. Sasuke is barely holding back, and it worries me, ok?" Kakashi sighed slightly, and then leaned against the railing.

"Well, it could be that they're evenly matched. Even now, there are some very exceptional candidates here. You'd be wise not to underestimate any of them." Izami sighed heavily, and nodded.

"Yeah. I know, Kakashi-sama, but I also know Sasuke. He's not going to give up so easily."

"People can surprise you. Just keep that in mind, Izami-chan." Izami glanced at him, and nodded.

"Yeah. I know." With that said, she went back to watching the match.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, Little Bro, I think I got him down to a good enough level where you should be able to take him down easy. Do you think you can handle this? I have to un-do the Third Eye before we get caught on to.

Y-yeah. I...I think I got this Brother. Thank you.

Yeah. Don't mention it. Remember, we promised Sensei we would not fail him. That's why I'm helping you and Ren-chan out. We're going to avenge Father. Don't chicken out. Beat the hell out of this Uchiha.

R-right Brother. I'll do my best.

With that thought out of his mind, Hotaku was back in control of his body. He dug through his weapon pouch, and pulled out three kunai. Sasuke's eyes narrowed at him slightly.

Is this boy trying to mock me? What is it? He's such a frightful boy, and just there, for awhile, he was fighting like he wasn't himself. Now he's back to his frightful self. This doesn't make sense. Something's not right. Why isn't Izami calling any of this out? Does she really not know? He's hasta be cheating.

Sasuke's thoughts distracted him, and he was hit with one kunai, which dug into his arm. He grunted, pulling it out, and dodged the other ones. Sasuke used the boy's moment of dropping his guard, and threw the kunai that him back at the boy. The child barely missed it in time.

Brother, I don't think I can take much more of this. Please, I have to withdraw! I don't think I can-

The hell you are! Don't let us down! You have to keep fighting!

No, I...I'm not like you or Ren-chan. I have to quit. Please.

No. Tell you what, fight for just a few more minutes, and I'll try to do something with the Uchiha.

No! Brother, you've already used the technique too many times in one day! You KNOW how dangerous that is!

Then fight dammit! Don't let us down.

Hotaku sighed heavily, and then glanced up at the Uchiha before him, who was currently pausing, eyeing him. Hotaku then looked around at the other Genin. His eyes rested on his older brother, who nodded at him.

I...I...I can't fight... Forgive me , Brother.

Hotaku raised his hand shakily, causing Sasuke to straighten out, looking at him confused.

"I...I give up. I withdraw from this fight.." He glanced apologetically at his angry looking teammates.

"THE HELL HOTAKU! NO! DON'T WITHDRAW!" Both Haruto and Ren shouted at him. Hotaku just shook his head, not changing his mind for once.

"I'm withdrawing." Sasuke tilted his head slightly, and withdrew his sharingon.

Izami appeared, and looked at the young Genin.

"If it is what you want. Then I have to give this fight over to Sasuke Uchiha.

"That...That is fine...I...I'm not ready."Izami looked over at Sasuke, her eyebrows furrowing together as he walked closer to them. Izami couldn't help but notice how Hotaku seemed to tense up slightly.

"Are you sure this is the best course?" His eyes looked directly at the young boy. Hotaku nodded.

"I'm not ready."

"Alright. I withdraw as well." There was a collective gasp around the room. Izami glanced at Sasuke in surprise.

"So now that both have withdrawn...Neither can advance." Izami spoke loudly, but slowly as she looked down at her rooster." Ok, Nana Fujiyoki of the Sand and Miyuki Sanyokuki of the Star please step forward. You two are the next to fight." As the two girls stepped forward Izami disappeared back into her stand, still shocked that Sasuke withdrew...