I don't need YOU anymore!!

Chapter Thirteen: I Don't need you Anymore! Sasuke and Izami's worst fight!

"Moving on is simple; what you leave behind, that makes it difficult."- Unknown

Tsuande allowed Izami to process the information for all of three minutes before continuing on with what she really had to say.

"Listen, I know the past couple of years have been extremely stressful for you. They have for all of us, I'm sure, but Kakashi-san seems to worry the most about you, and I don't blame him. We're still investigating who it was that could have taken him down so easily, but once we get who it is, would you be willing to see who it?" Izami's chest tightened, and she felt her eyes stinging up, but she refused to let herself cry. She had too much dignity, and perhaps too much pride, to cry in front of the Hokage of all people.

"I...It would be an honour, Lady Tsuande." The Fire Shadow nodded slightly, and then leaned back in her chair.

"One more thing, I want to give you time off. Kakashi-san has been rather worried about you. He thinks the past few years are affecting you more than they should, which he said he understands to a degree. I'm giving you time off until we send you, and a team, out on the mission, got it?" Izami nodded.

"Of course. Thank you, Lady Tsuande."

"Right. Dismissed." Izami nodded, and quickly left the room.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hey! Izami-san wait up!" Izami looked over her shoulder slightly to see Sakura running towards her with a grin. The Jonin looked around Sakura to see both Sasuke and Naruto trailing behind slowly. Naruto was talking excitedly about something, if the wild movements of his hands meant anything, while Sasuke seemed to be somewhere else entirely. Izami's eyes trailed back to Sakura who had reached her, and smiled at her.

"Um, Hi."

"Hey, what are you doing?" Sakura asked with a bit too much excitement in her voice.

Izami was starting to feel...Actually, she wasn't sure what she was feeling, but she was sure as hell not used to Sakura acting this way towards her at all. To have Sakura acting overly friendly was...A bit unsettling. But Izami knew how to keep her cool, so she acted like the behavior was nothing. Like it was normal. Even if it was weird, and sudden.

"Nothing." She looked at Sakura, eyeing her for a moment." What are you guys doing?"She glanced back at Sasuke and Naruto for a second out of the corner of her eye, and then looked back at Sakura, her eyebrows knitting together in confusion." And what's wrong with them?" She pointed towards them for a moment, and then dropped her hands as she looked forward.

"Oh nothing much. We're just on our way to Ichiraku."

"I see." The conversation sort of died out as they both glanced up at Sasuke and Naruto, both having finally caught up them. Sakura grinned again as she looked at Sasuke. Sasuke glanced at Izami, and then over at Sakura.

"Hey there Izmai-chan! It's been forever since we saw each other ya know! How have you been?" Izami looked over at Naruto, almost forgetting how loud he could be.

"I've been fine Naruto-kun. How about you?"

"I've been great ya know."

"That's good." Izami's eyes looked back a t Sasuke, who was staring at her. Her heart raced in a different way again She looked away quickly, trying to get her heart to settle down.

"Oh, Izami-san, would you like to come with us?" Sakura's voice seemed sweet. Almost too sweet. Izami eyed her again.

"Huh?" Izami asked with an eyebrow raised slightly." You're joking, right?"