Disaster Date!

Chapter Twenty Six:

A/n: At the time I had written this originally, I had been watching the Road to Ninja movie. It remains one of my favorites even now. Sasuke's outfit that he wears for their date was actually molded after Sasuke's outfit that he usually wears in that movie. I decided to keep it just because...Well, I rather liked it, and I didn't really want to change it XD. Anyways, on with the chappie~!

The rest of the day, Izami mostly spent it relaxing. She took time to enjoy the hot springs, soaking in the mineral bath that felt so good on her. She took time to swim around in the local lake that the spa owned. She bought new clothes, and a couple of books before heading home to get ready for her date with Sasuke.

Izami took her time to get ready. She didn't want to look over dressed, but she didn't want to look the way she always looked either. For once, she wanted to look somewhat pretty. She took a shower, blow dried her hair, and used the straightener she had borrowed some time ago to straighten her then freezy hair. She then pulled out an old fashion magazine Ino had given to her as birthday gift. At the time she had been pissed off, but now she was oddly grateful. It gave her tips that she would need to look decent. She pulled her hair back, and pulled it into a small knot at the base of her neck. Izami decided not to wear make-up, like she thought she should. She chose to wear her white, loose fitting, sleeveless shirt that tied around her neck, and black pants that were realtivly form fitting. She wore high heeled boots, and her fan necklace, and a bracelet Sasuke had given her a long time ago, though the chain had been replaced overtime to fit around her wrist. When all was said and done, it was nearly six thirty. She sighed, and did last minute touch ups. She had surprised herself that she had actually taken almost two hours doing all this, and by the time she was done, it was two and a half hours she had taken to get ready with only ten minutes to spear.

"Wow, I almost look...Well, pretty." She said to herself, turning her head this way, and that, looking at herself from different angels, surprised at her own appearance. Izami jumped slightly when she heard her front door knock. Taking a moment to calm her suddenly racing heart, she went to answer it with as calm as a face as she could muster.

"You look nice." Sasuke commented, looking her up and down. Izami blushed as she grabbed her jacket. She looked over at him, looking him up and down for a moment. Sasuke had worn a black, open jacket with his family crest sewn on the left breast. Under the jacket was a plain white shirt. He wore black pants, and black shoes. His hair looked slightly slicked back.

"You look great yourself." Izami commented as she stepped outside, slipping into her jacket. Sasuke said nothing, and walked beside her.

"I hope you like where we're going. I had made reservations a week ago. I was really hoping you'd say yes, which you did." Sasuke glanced at her like he expected her to say something. She glanced at him, and then at her feet with a slight smirk.

"You're cocky." She joked, half serious. Sasuke picked up on that, and looked forward with a slight smirk on his face.

"Never said I wasn't." Izami laughed, and shook her head. Sasuke glanced at her, holding the gaze, and then dropping it to her wrist."You still carry around this old thing?" He glanced back at her with an eyebrow quirked slightly. Izami blushed, and looked down at her wrist.

"I just...Never really had a reason to throw it out." Sasuke raised his eyebrow again, not believing her. Izami's blush deepened, and looked at her feet.

"It's not a...Bad thing." He said softly, looking forward. Some part of him was slightly touched that she had kept it after all this time. Izami glanced at him with an eyebrow raised.