First kiss!

Chapter Twenty- Nine:

Izami's eyes widened in surprise, heat rising to her face, as her mind seemed to slow down, making her reaction slower than it normal would have been any other time. Her eyes slipped closed, and she tried to immerse herself in the kiss.

Time seemed to stand still. Nothing seemed to happen. Izami couldn't register anything else beyond what was happening right then. In that moment. Out of nowhere. And that was...Sasuke's lips against her own.

That kiss felt different than any other one she had ever had with anyone else. It wasn't the family kind of kisses she had when she was younger. When Kakashi would kiss her cheek before one of them leaving the other for whatever reason. It wasn't the occasional peck Kiba and her would share while they dated. Something that, looking back, felt oddly childish in a way. It wasn't the fervent, speedy kiss that had been her first kiss during the Fourth Shinobi War. A kiss that only happened from someone she had bonded with, just moments before they were sure they were going to die. A kiss that was born simply out of desperation, never to happen again. It wasn't the confusing, shy peck that Wabisuke had given her just two days before. A kiss where she had no idea how to feel about it. A kiss that left her totally confused on where they stood after that moment.

No, this was nothing like those other kisses. This was defiently different, but in a good way. Sure, Izami had often wondered in her younger years what it would feel like to have Sasuke's lips on her own. What it would feel like, how it would happen, and what would happen afterwards, but she never really expected it to come true. Now that she was in the moment, though years later, Izami found herself surprised.

Sasuke's lips felt soft, smooth, but they were also 's lips, much to Izami's surprise, felt so soft, and full when pressed against her own. If she didn't know any better, she thought she was kissing a girl. They both held their own when pressed against her lips, and tried to mold against her lips at the same time. Izami's heart beat fast in her chest. Her face heated up, and her hands wound around his neck, holding him into the rather caste kiss.

Sasuke took that as his cue to try to take the simple kiss to the next step. He opened his mouth just the slightest, enough that Izami could feel his hot breath on her lips, making her senses go wild again. Her senses went even wilder when his tongue flickered against her lips. Her heart was racing so much, she thought it would jump out of her chest. She could hear the blood pumping fast in her ears.

Yes, this kiss was different, but Izami needed a breather. Her head began to feel light, like it was wrapped in cotton, and it took that for her to realize that she had been holding her breath. Sasuke's tongue flickered against her lips, seeking entry, but Izami merely smiled ever so slightly, and pulled back from the kiss, her eyes still closed as she tried to regain control over her hyper active senses.

As she pulled back from the kiss, Sasuke opened his eyes, resting his forehead on her forehead, his eyes fixated on her face. One of his hands reached up, and brushed against her blushing cheek with his thumb. That just made her blush deeper. A smile graced Izami's face. One of her thin hands reached up, and gripped his hand, her mind deciding if she wanted to remove it, or keep it where he had it. She ultimately decided to leave it where he had it.

"I really need to go." She whispered, opening her eyes to look into Sasuke's dark eyes, which flickered with disappointment for a moment before disappearing again behind his emotionless gaze.

"Are you sure you want to? It's still early." Something in the back of Izami's mind was telling her that Sasuke didn't want her to leave. That he wanted her to stay there with him. Probably all night, but another part of her mind, perhaps the more rational side, was telling that time was late as it was, and that she needed to go as soon as she could. The last thing she wanted was to start rumors that weren't true in the least bit. Or at least most of them wouldn't be true. Still, she didn't want to give people anymore reason to talk.

"I really should go." Her voice was slow, almost as if she, herself, was saying that she didn't want to go. Sasuke stared at her a moment longer, as if expecting Izami to change her answer, but when she didn't say anything else, he just nodded slightly.

"Well...Good night." Izami nodded, holding her breath again for a second when Sasuke gave her another chaste kiss on the lips before pulling back slightly.

"Night. I'll see you tomorrow." Sasuke nodded, letting go of her. Izami paused for a moment before standing up, smoothing out her shirt, she looked back at him, but his eyes were already closed. Izami sighed, and turned on her heel. She quickly left his home.