Worry, fear, and love

Chapter Sixty:

A/n: As a little side note: Izami here is about 5 months. So the littel boy will be around the corner very soon ;)~! Enjoy the chappie~! Happy Readings!

Three weeks had passed since Izami had first told Sasuke of her suspicions. Since then, she had gotten acquainted with more of her family members, mostly thanks to Clan Pride Day, and Tonobu. Kazuma had stayed longer than he had originally planned for, but that mostly because of Izami. Hikaru and Tachi still weren't speaking, but Tachi had brought over his daughter, a tiny, fragile looking girl with curly black hair, and bright green eyes whom they had named Natsumi, for Hikaru and Izami to see. The air around them was still very tense, but they weren't shouting. Despite the awkwardness, it was oddly peaceful. Izami was making quiet a few friends in her clan. Izami felt herself truly relax for the first time in ages. It felt nice. It felt...Peaceful, and she loved that feeling.

Before she really knew where the time went, a month and a half had passed. Sasuke seemed to not make due on his threat, but he did let her know all about his disgruntled thoughts about her being away every time they spoke on the phone. Izami had learned to let it go in one ear, and out the other.

Sasuke, on his end of things, was not willing to let things go so easily. During the nearly two months that passed, he had told Lady Tsuande all about Izami's theory. It was obvious to him that the Hokage was immediately worried. However, despite his numerous insistent comments about Izami's return, Tsuande made it clear there was nothing more she could do. Though, she tried everything in her power to make Izami come home, she knew how useless it was to do anything. Izami never listened very well, and she certainly never did anything she didn't want to do.

But just because Tsuande was unable to make Izami come home, doesn't mean she wasn't productive in other areas. The Hokage knew, from multiple experiences with the bull headed Jonin, that it was best not to ignore Izami's suspicions. More often than not, Izami was always proven right.

So, Tsuande sent out word to other lands, and tightened the security on the Leaf. She tried to keep things low, just in case Izami was wrong, but she felt it was best to be safe than sorry. She had contacted other Kages to tell them the news, but most merely dismissed her. Except the Kazekage, who was taking measures to tighten security on his village as well. The Raikage had also promised to keep an eye out for anything strange, but he was not going to do anything until there was undeniable proof. Tsuande could do nothing but wait.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Dude, I don't think that's healthy. How do you expect to live souly on rice?" Izami looked in slight horror as her cousin, Nasaki, devoured her seventh bowl of rice. Tonobu merely laughed, and ate at his apple." I like sticky rice just as much as the next person, but you're over killing it." Yasaki rolled her dark amber eyes, and gave Izami a deadpan stare.

"If the great Naruto Uzumaki can live souly on ramen, than I can live souly on rice. It'll make me the most kick ass awesome ninja ever if I become just like him!"

"That's...Not exactly right. Or healthy. Besides, you're like fifteen. Create your own path, and forge a future for your own. Copies aren't worth shit."

"Man, just coz you're gonna be a Momma, doesn't mean you get to spout random bits of advice." Yasaki and Tonobu shared a teasing laugh that was directed towards Izami. Izami merely sat there, blushing.

"Dude, Tachi-san was telling me when he and Noriko-san went to visit, Izami-chan here was in full out nesting mode. Izami was was cleaning everything like five times over."

"Ahahaha, man! I never want kids if my hormones are gonna make me crazy!"

"Pss. Tell me about it." Tonobu and Yasaki shared another laugh. Izami sighed in annoyance.