Meetings and Fights

Chapter Thirty-Nine:

It was only three days until Izami, Sasuke, and Wabisuke were set to return back to Kohona. It was also the day of the meeting with the Hanamura family. Izami had dressed in formal attire, as had both Hikaru and Tachi. They were sitting in the dining area of their home. Sasuke, Sakura, and Wabisuke standing close by just in case anything went out of hand.

"I'm glad you guys came peacefully." Hikaru said as the Hanamura clan leader sat in front of him. He was a man of thirty-five with jet black , shoulder length jet black hair in a high ponytail. He wore a black shirt with long sleeves . He had matching pants on, and black sandals that looked more like boots. He had a square jaw, high cheekbones, only a few winkles around the eyes to suggest age. He had almond-shaped, slightly narrow grey eyes that had a sort of hidden feeling behind them that always made Hikaru wary of the man.

"Well, we'd rather not have bad blood between our best business partners. I am sorry about the mess that has happened. My employees got some accounts mixed up, but we are doing everything we can to fix what has been wronged."

"I'm happy to hear that, Akihrio-san, but that's not the point. The point is, I do not understand how this mistake could have happened in the first place." Akihiro's practiced smile fell, and he became serious.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were accusing me of something, Boy." Akihiro's tone became icy.

"First of all, I'm not some boy. I am your business partner, and I want to know what the hell has happened, and why our clients are complaining about being ripped off. We run a good business with good reputation, and I'd rather not have it ruined." Akihiro's eyes narrowed. Hikaru remained unmoving. He just raised an eyebrow at the older man's actions." Listen, if you can't follow through with your end of the deal, we may have to find new business partners."

"...Right, apologies. We will make sure the mistake is not made a second time." Hikaru nodded slightly.

"I'm pleased to hear that. Now, how is your family? Has your son been found?"

"Not yet, I'm afraid."

"And your wife? Is she doing well?"

"Ah, yes. Yes, she is. Actually, my family is working on-"

"Tachi, I have to go the bathroom." Izami whispered over to her brother, her stomach churning so much it was making her want to throw up.

"Me too. I haven't gotten the chance to-"

"Not because of that! I mean, I have to throw up!" Tachi's eyes widened slightly, and then he stood up, bringing Izami up with him. Hikaru and Akihiro looked up at the pair with eyebrows raised.

"Hehe, excuse us please." He bowed slightly, and then dragged Izami out of the room.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

" For the millionth time, I'm ok." Izami groaned as she leaned back, slumping against the toilet.

"Last time I checked, dry heaving isn't exactly ok. Did you eat something bad?" Tachi was rubbing Izami's back gently. Izami sighed, and heaved herself up onto her feet. Tachi followed her movements, his arms outstretched in case she fell.

"I don't know. You think they'd be done with their meeting by now?"

"I don't think so. Do you need to lay down?"

"Yeah. I think some rest will make it go away." Tachi nodded.

"Ok, I'll bring you some water, and some saltines." Izami nodded, and headed to her room, laying down as soon as she got to her bed.