Unforeseen Betrayal?! Discussion at the festival!

Chapter Thirty-Seven:

Bright sunlight streamed through the window, hitting Izami's eyes. Izami scrunched up her eyebrows, groaning as she turned on her side, the pillow hiding her face as she tried to drift back to sleep.

"You need to get up, Izami." Izami's eyes snapped open at the familiar voice that called out to her, and tensed up more when she felt his hand on her shoulder."Izami, you're brother's not going to be happy with us as it is." Izami pulled the pillow down, her head pounding immedtaly caused her to close her eyes.

"What happened?" Izami asked, cracking an eye open while one hand held her pounding head. Sasuke had already gotten dressed in his normal attire. The mask she had gotten him was in his hands.

"We both got pretty drunk last night. Though, you were way more drunk than me. I thought I'd get you home." Izami's eyes flickered around the room, and blushed slightly when she realized she was not in her own room. Sasuke cheecks blushed the slightest when Izami blushed. He cleared his throat, and rubbed the back of his head."Anyways, I thought I'd wake you, and warn you that some of the people helping out around here have already gotten up. I imagine that means that your brother's going to wake up, and I don't think he'll take kindly to you being in my room."

"I must have been really drunk if I came into your room." Izami laughed uncomfortablely, and then stretched. It was at that moment she realized that she was not dressed in her kimono, like she had been expecting, but rather in a white nightgown with thin straps. Izami's eyes widened, her heart racing as she looked over her shoulder at Sasuke, who rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably, looking away not meeting her eyes." What happened?!" Her breath came out more as a whisper than a yell like she had wanted to do.

"I...I didn't think you...You'd sleep very...Comfortably with that kimono on. So...I...I had some helpers bring you something more comfortable to sleep in." Izami eyed him doubtfully. Something in her told her he was lying, but she had no evidence to say otherwise. So she merely took his word for it." Let me help you." He said softly, holding out his hand for her as she rose up.

"Thanks." Izami whispered, taking his hand. A feeling of dizziness overcame her, and she had to lean against him for a moment. Sasuke paused, letting her get her footing back, and then they both walked back to her room together.

Once in her room, Sasuke helped her sit on her bed, his hands on her shoulders to help her steady herself. izami had her hands on her head, groaning slightly.

"Are you ok?"Izami's head pounded, but she nodded anyways. She smiled up at him.

"I'm ok. Thanks." Sasuke nodded, pausing for a second before touching his lips against Izami's lips.

Izami's eyes widened, but she didn't have the same reaction as the first time they had kissed. She slipped easier into the montions, closing her eyes, and winding her arms lazily around his neck as she kissed back.

"Well, don't let me interrupt the fun." The Sato woman's face heated instantly at the sound of her brother's teasing voice. Izami pulled her lips from Sasuke's lips, and glared at her brother. "What? It's like almost noon, and I wanted to know what the hell you were doing. Don't let meinterrupt the fun."

"She just got up." Sasuke explained in a fast tone. Hikaru looked at him with a raised eyebrow, still with a teasing smirk on his face.

"And you're in here because?"

"Because I came to wake her up."

"Hmm, right. Well, I'm going to turn, close the door, and walk away. Whatever you do from there is so not my responsiblity." With that, Hikaru laughed, and doing exactly as he said he would do.