Interrogation Room

My eyes are open widely.
I quickly checked my surroundings to find myself hanging out in Manora once again.
The last time I was here was when I lost consciousness in Nerdy's battle. I was chased and later on caught by him.
I was supposed to enter the basement of my old manor, but I visited my former room instead. I guess this is another chance to find out what really happened to Adrianna.
I rambled towards my old house again. Third time's a charm. The truth lies beneath our villa.
Even though this was just a dream, it felt like this was reality. I know I wasn't just imagining everything here. This was no ordinary lucid dream. This is a possibility to unravel the truth. Perhaps it's my power or someone else's?
Like always, the red car was nowhere to be spotted. Therefore, I made my way up the small hill and cautiously opened the creaking door.
It had the same era as last time. At least now I know that I won't be needing to go upstairs anymore.
The dark and dusty hallway looked like the one from a horror movie. Everything was partly broken and the air was thick.
Nonetheless, I once lived here with my sister and my parents. If what I am seeing is reality, then could it be that my parents don't live here anymore?
I neared the stairwell again with all my braveness and took a halt. This is my first time ever. I am finally allowed to go down there, no one is stopping me this time. I will find out what my parents hid from us for all these years.
Even though this was still just a dream, I did feel kind of anxious. I have claustrophobia and I am about to enter something deep underground without any windows. Plus, I was about to discover another dark secret of my unloving parents.
Until this day, I am still hoping that they cared about me and Sunny. I mean, they are the reason we are alive. They wanted this, didn't they? There is no way me and Sunny were born because of a mistake...
The more I tiptoed deeper down the stairs of the house is when I began receiving horrible thoughts that were dwelling up inside my mind.
I have to keep myself together. I can do this. I'm not a little crybaby anymore. This is for Adrianna's sake, for everyone's sake. I must find out the truth.
The spiral stairwells were about to end and I found myself standing in front of a huge wooden door. It isn't completely shut since it seems like a really old door. I poked it and it literally fell backwards into the room. Was this door even supposed to be here? I noticed the door frame being bigger than the actual door.
The room was dark, I couldn't scrutinize anything so I tried scavenging for a light switch near the entrance and found one. I pulled the old-fashioned switch and a lightbulb lit on.
The room around me had no windows as I had anticipated, and it was quite small compared to my old room here.
Everything looked quite ordinary. There was a workshop here and a lot of tools like hammers and screwdrivers. I wonder what my parents were up to down here?
Nevertheless, there was something really unusual down here. Right in front of my eyes was a sarcophagus. It reminded me of the first funeral I had ever attended.
I sauntered through the workshop and neared the coffin. I observed it, nothing seemed out of the ordinary about it, just the fact that this was in our basement.
Is someone in there?
Open it.
An inner voice was telling me to open it. However, I was procrastinating. I could be interrupting someone's sleep. A forever sleep. I might be an atheist, but I still don't think it's polite to open this casket, someone's soul was in this corpse.
Then again, I don't have many other choices. I came all this way just to turn back? This was for Adrianna's sake after all. But I don't know how a coffin would explain why Adrianna never showed up ever again.
Suddenly, I had the worst possible thought in my head dwell up again. I couldn't take it anymore, waiting was useless. I need to open it.
I placed my trembling hands on the casket and tried to open the heavy lid.
What I found in the coffin destroyed everything.
There was a body in the casket. A soulless corpse. A person who never had a soul.
In the casket was Adrianna.
Adrianna wasn't a human. She was a doll.
It explained all these tools in the room, my parents were working on a friend for me and Sunny. And after they planned on abandoning us, Adrianna was of no use anymore to them. So they placed her body in this sarcophagus and she was never seen again.
This explained why Adrianna never really had a true smile on her face, it wasn't because she was faking it, it was because she wasn't a human.
I started to panic.
If Adrianna was a doll, wouldn't that mean she never cared about us?
This was way too overwhelming for me, I collapsed next to the coffin and placed my arms and head on the rim off the casket.
I hid my face in my arms and began crying.
After all these years, I still haven't changed one bit. I still cried. But for some reason, only for Adrianna. It wasn't fair. Why didn't I cry when everybody else passed away. She doesn't deserve a special death, we all have a right to get the same amount of tears for our death, but yet again, I reacted differently when my classmates and friends met their demise.
"It's okay."
A soft voice suddenly spoke to me. Probably another hallucination.
"Being a robot still granted me feelings."
Out of nowhere, a tiny hand petted my cheek. The hand felt cold and solid.
I stopped crying into my arms and looked up.
Adrianna was glancing at me.
Her hand was placed on my cheek. She really does care...
"Therefore..."
Adrianna continued speaking.
"You have to forget about me."
She wanted me to forget? Who does she think she is? Adrianna was my only friend, even though my parents were the puppet masters of her creation, I still couldn't bring myself to think of it all as fake.
"This is the truth about me."
For some reason, I didn't have to speak, she understood what I said. Every word of it.
"Please get rid of me."
Whatever she said, it somehow forced me to stand up and go towards the workshop. I grabbed a hammer and headed back to Adrianna's coffin.
"You are actually here, don't forget that."
I slowly lifted my arms with the heavy hammer.
"Not everything in life seems easy to understand."
I procrastinated a bit but held my hammer into position, about to strike.
"Your parents loved you."
Automatically, without any force holding my decision back, I killed Adrianna.
I started hitting her body with the hammer nonstop until all of it was cracked. But I never used the hammer to annihilate her beautiful face.