Secrets

"So...this is London?" asks Sweet.
We find ourselves hovering above ground, close to the town. We finally reached our destination. Here, Kristina could head to her apartment and treat Tokyo's wounds.
She hasn't shown any sign of life yet. Nonetheless, we all know that Tokyo is still alive due to her pulse and her breathing normally, but she hasn't woken up since beating the colossus, and it's been hours since the battle. I foresee darkness for her future.
I almost forgot what the point of this mission even was. It all began so little and ended up becoming a huge deal. All I ever wanted was to find my parents, and throughout the way, we came across so much disaster already. We lost countless humans, animals and other entities during the fight against the colossal, who turned out to be Kitty all along. She later on passed away, and through that process, we gained helpful information thanks to Leo, who armed us with knowledge. However, the spell he used was basically a suicide. He sacrificed himself for humanity. I suppose every normal human being values the big, wide world more than themselves, right?
I also happen to know the saga about the eternal spirits who existed since the beginning of life, and I happen to be friends with one of them, perhaps even more. If Max is a spirit, could Nerdy or Zoe have been one too? Or perhaps they were just psychotic.
The fact that Kitty's father had killed himself is an enormous deal. We lost more souls along the way, and I am sure my journey doesn't end in London. There is much more I have to fulfill at home, in Ambermoor.
It's ridiculous if I think about it. The dreadful valley is now a place I consider a home. I couldn't imagine myself living somewhere else right now. To be frank, I kind of miss it a bit. I wonder how everyone there is doing.

"Yes, this is London." Kristina seems relieved.
"Good, then let's hurry to your house!" Zach is being pretty pushy, but I understand his behaviour pretty well.
His best friend might die if she won't get the needed medical treatment, and she is the reason we and the world are still standing. Tokyo Oatfire, you wouldn't leave us behind this early in my journey, right?
"We're approaching land, please hold on tight." announces K'lani suspiciously.
"Oh god." Mia clings onto Sweet.
"This...this area seems so familiar...and so beautiful..!" Rain must be experiencing some past event.
"We're here...?" Max tilts his head to look.
"..." Leonie eyes him oddly, but stays silent.
She knows something.
The cloud is now frantically racing towards the ground.
"Sheesh, she's fast-!" Fifty is having trouble holding on.
"K'LANI!" Isabella is holding onto Ms. Cat.
The flight is pretty bumpy and so frenetic. I think I might fall off, what is K'lani imagining? Dashing towards the ground at this speed is dangerous!
"Hold Tokyo!" Zach demands Kristina to carefully hold Tokyo's unconscious body so she wouldn't fall off the cloud.
"I'm gonna puke-!" Sunny's face is turning green.
"Don't even think about it." Leonie holds Sunny's waist.
"What are you doing!? Now I might actually upchuck!"
There's no need for my sister to vomit, since we reached the ground safely.
There are countless particles of dust flying around us, causing us all to cough vulgarly and uncomfortably. Additionally, we landed quite rough. It felt like we went tobogganing.
We now took a solid halt and I recall almost stumbling off the cloud, but Max held me. He saved me.
Unfortunately, Fifty gets sent up into the sky. He couldn't withstand the pressure and he probably didn't hold the cloud tight enough.
"FIFTY!" Ms. Cat's eyes are open widely out of terror.
She's anxious about losing him, a cooperative student.
"He's gonna fucking die!" Mia holds her mouth.
We all are about to witness another death. K'lani flew too quick, the result of that is a casualty.
However, out of a miracle, Fifty somehow manages to find a posture midair while holding his katana. For a second I see an experienced ninja in front of me. And then, a humongous flame appears from the sword and safely brings him back down to the surface of Earth.
He lands safely on his feet. It kinda looked brilliant, if I say so myself, but if he didn't have those magical skills, he probably could have hurt himself badly.
"What are y'all lookin' at?" he eyes us with a sense of disgust.
"Oh, nothin', just surprised how you MASTERED THAT!" Sweet is out of it.
"You literally didn't even get a scratch but you were kicked into the air." states Posa. "Show me your ways, please!"
Fifty is starting to neglect the attention, "Whatever, I'm fine, so let's just go find this woman's home."
"Alright, everyone. Follow me. I know where to go." Kristina stands up and leads the way.
Zach follows her while holding Tokyo. I wonder, are they a couple? Or does Zach just have feelings for her. Well, either way, they look cute.
Wait, this isn't the right time to be talking about romance! I have a mission to accomplish.
I follow Kristina into the nucleus of London.

"K'lani, were you out of your mind? Look at all this debris!" Knologos points at the area we crashed in.
"..." K'lani doesn't reply.
"Oh, so you're giving me the silent treatment, Miss Apostrophe?"
"Just, leave me alone! We are all fine, aren't we?"
"You're lucky we are, or else I would have-"
"What?" K'lani halts and looks up to Knologos. "What would you have done if someone got injured during that flight because of me?"
"..." Knologos looks at her speechless.
"We both have something to hide, and you know damn well nobody can find out your secret. Everybody already knows you're that creature from Andromeda, from outer space. But there must be a reason for you coming to Earth, isn't there?"
Knologos's face looks sad.
"I won't dig around in your business, it's your own you have to deal with. You handle yours, I handle mine."
And just like that, K'lani hurries away.
She left Knologos standing there all by himself. K'lani has turned her back on him.
"Are you okay?" Isabella seems to have noticed the discord between K'lani and Knologos.
"...Yeah." he looks up to her face. "I'm fine, thanks."
Isabella smiles, "We all have our share of secrets, it's nothing to be ashamed of."
"Heh..." Knologos seems distraught. "At least yours doesn't involve the end of the world."
"Did you say something?"
"No."
"Life would be much easier without secrets to hide, wouldn't it?"
"Hah, I wouldn't say that. I'm sure it's just nature, that we have things we can't let others know about."
"Suit yourself, the time will come when you can no longer hide it."
"What do you mean, Isa?"
"My time will come soon. I won't be able to hide my secret then, do you understand now?"
"..." Knologos looks at Isabella's freezing face. "Yes, I get it."
Knologos seems happy, "Perhaps I can change my fate. Everyone's fate."
He is now standing in front of London, behind everyone. He sees us all walking into the core of the wonderful city, waiting to be explored by our curious souls. Knologos finally has noticed something important.
"I have to make it work for everyone, I'm sure you will understand my decision."

"Right...

...Father?