why

Judiths p.o.v.
It hurt when he pushed me away but then he spoke up saying "you can't be soft in this world Judith it would kill me to lose you to and sometimes you have to make tough decisions in the world we live in and if your soft you have no chance of surviving in this world and I don't want that to happen" then he walked away probly in a bad mood again that's been happening lately ever since dad died anyway I was walking after him when he turned around making me bump into him and fall he helped me up and I siad "you know that dad would of hated you if you were always in a bad mood and I'm not soft if want to give my big brother a hug   because his little sister had a nightmere that her brother and her got bit an-" I was cut off by Carl saying "you don't talk about dad he died because of you you spoiled brat" then I said "if I'm a brat then why don't i leave" "fine why would I care" then I turned around and started walking slowly away from Carl and then started walking faster after not hearing Carl come after me so then I started running and then hiting a tree to fall on my but I got up only to come face to face with a walker it pushed me to the ground and I reached for my knife but it was not were I put it then I saw it across from me I reached for it a grabbed it and stabed the walker in the head and was covers in blood.