bleeding out

Judith's p.o.v.
My leg is literly killing me seriously I would much rather cut it off then go trough this pain but I guess that is not an opicion because of Carl and I would be bleeding out faster then I already am I got intuerupted because of Maggie saying "how are you doing honey" I siad "just peachy" I think Maggie got the sarcasm I could see a smile on her face in the review mirror then I siad "can we stop I have to you know what" Carl and glenn started laughing really hard then my face was red and I siad "shut up" then Glenn stopped laughing but Carl didn't stop so I punched him hard on the arm he siad "owwww" "that's what you get" Maggie and Glenn were laughing and then I siad "I'm going so bye" then Carl siad "I'm coming with you" then we walked to the woods then I stopped and siad "you stay here I don't want you to see me ok" "ok" then I walked away almost in tears because I already know I'm not gonna make it because we don't have enough resources to save me but you never know and I do my biuseness and let out a tiny sob to make sure Carl dident hear me but then I wiped the tears away and put a fake smile on my face then a walker came up to me and pushed me to the ground and the pain shot through my leg I let out a yelp then I herad Carl's footsteps running tword me.
Carl's p.o.v.
As I was standing there I herad a yelp and I know exactly who it was it was Judith so I ran to her only to find a walker on top of her I took out my gun and shot it and noticed that Judith passed out oh crap she's bleeding out I picked her up and ran to the car and yelled "we need to hurry she's bleeding out" then after what seems forever but we found somewere for us to search for supplies me and Glenn went in he siad "dude she going to be ok she's a fighter she's made it this far hasent she" I siad "I'm so stupid she would of never got shot if it was never for me being in a bad mood and blameing her" Glenn siad "its not your fault that she was shot it was nobody's fault besides the person who shot her" "she might die GLENN it because of me I'm the one who let her leave" then it was silent we went inside and found stuff and went back to the car but before Glenn siad "its not your fault" then he got in and o did the same I looked at Judith she looked peacefull I never noticed she looked like my mom.

all grown upजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें