whats wrong

Judith's p.o.v
When I saw Carl hug Maggie I know he was seeing someone else like sky or somebody else but I just want to go and not become one of those things I'm tired of being lucky all the time all I want is for once not to be lucky I don't want to hurt anybody by leaving but I don't know how long I have to keep quiet to keep running to keep breathing and I terrified that I might want to end it all but then there are good and bad things one good thing is I will be able to see mom and dad but the bad thing is I'll be hurting carl in the prosses but I'm begging to feel like the good is better then bad but I don't want to hurt anyone but I just don't know I have been thinking about it a lot and when I do my mind go's to dark places that take me a while to get out of and that scares me but I have no control of it its just my instinct to go to the dark places.
Maggie's p.o.v
When Carl hugged me I knew what was really wrong but that's not the point I walked trorward Judith which her wrist was bleeding and I know what happend beth did it once but that dose not matter the only thing I don't get is what happend to her to make her do something like this. When I reached her she was still crying and holding her wrist then what she siad shocked me "he saw sky" then I siad "how do you know" Judith siad "because I think I know my brother and remember the stories that he told me about her" she siad that with anger in her voice that I don't know were it came from.