walk

Dominiks p.o.v
While I was walking I heard Judith yell Maggie I ran back only to see Maggie and Judith laughing and Judith's face red she looked in my direction I smiled at her she just looked down and then siad "me and Dominik will be leaving" then she put her hand in my hand we then started our walk when we reached the eage of the wood I asked "what were you and Maggie talking about" she siad "oh nothing" she then gave me a kiss on the check and then we enterd the wood halfway through Judith stopped and in front of her was a big group of walkers I pulled her away we started to run we found a little house we heard banging she sat on a couch I sat down next to her she siad "I'm going to die with my brother hateing me" I looked at her and she looked back she then patted the cushion next to her we looked at eachother she siad "since were going to die tell me about yourself" I then looked down and siad "ok but after me you go" she siad "ok" I siad "ok well as you know my name is Dominik umm my mom and dads name is Madison and James um I grew up pretty normal but something really bad happend umm so I was playing on my laptop and some people commented on a post saying awful thing after reading them some girl texted me saying join a game called second life after playing we talked and she convinced me to lock myself in my room so I never left my parents tried but nothing worked until he unplugged the internet I was fine me and this girl were going to meet in bar but she never showed up so on my way back home some people started to run away and it was a walker that's how I was introduced I don't if my parents are alive but yeah".