the dream

I wake up in the woods I couldn't find Carl I yelled "CARL" then I saw a heard of walkers and started to run then I remembered I have a brother to find I yell his name again "CARL" then he came from the woods holding his wrist and tears in his eyes I started to cry then I felt a sharp pain on my ankle I looked at it it was a bite I ran back to camp and grabbed a gun and ran back to carl I said "I'll shoot myself then you shoot yourself" he shook his head then all I hear is a big boom and Carl fall to the ground with a pool of blood surrounding his head I fell to the ground and grabbed Carl and put his head on my lap I cried my hands were sticky with blood I heard ruffiling in the woods I grabbed the gun I dropped a man appeard he stared me straight in the eye I gave him a dead look then a young boy came out after him with flippy hair I recognized him It was Dominik I said "you killed him" he said "were so sorry" I said "no your not" I got up and started to walk towards Dominik and said "you were never sorry for almost being killed on purpose making me leave killing people you only care about yourself you killed Carl and you were killing me from the inside I never got closure for what you did you were this big weight on my shoulders you ruined my life I hate you" he gave me a evil grin and then my vision slowly got brighter and realized that I was sleeping the whole time and was in a pink room laying in a small bed I got up and walked to the door and opend it I looked around and saw another door open I walk in and see dad and mom I've never seen mom I walk over to her side and stared at her she moved and I had to make my eyes water I poked my eye and I felt the tears and she opened her eyes and looked at me she smiled and I put my hands up she sat up and picked me up and said "what's wrong did you have a nightmare" I nodded and she rubbed my back she checked the time and it must be early because she shook dad awake he moved around and then faced mom and smiled at me I turned my head just because I'm a baby dosent mean I forgive him then I remembered if that never happened that means Carl isn't dead I felt the bed move and felt my moms warm arms replaced with my dad's cold arms I squirm and start to fake cry I put my arms out to mom and she took me back I heard the door sqeek and I saw Carl he look totally different for one he was paler because he didn't have dirt all over him and his hair was much shorter and he was way shorter he smiled and said "what's wrong with Judith" and his voice was alot higher mom said "oh nothing must be hungry" he got up on the bed and said "can I hold her" my mom said "sure how about you and me go downstairs to make breakfast" he smiled and mom handed me over to Carl I wrap my arms around his neck and mom said "she must like you" I layed my head on his shoulder.