what happened

As I was walking I heard something behind me I expected it to be a walker or Carl but it was a tall man who looked like trouble so I hid behind a tree and I guess that was a bad hideing spot because he found me and then I can't remember the rest because it went all black but I woke up in a small room tied to a chair with a cloth in my mouth.
Then the door sqeaked open and somebody got thrown into the room then somebody else came in the room and pick up the person and it was Carl he looked at me and siad "let her go" then the guy spoke with a deep voice "why would I. We haven't had fun with her yet. Then Carl siad " what kind of fun" with a hint of worried in his voice the guy siad "oh you know what kind of fun I'm talking about" then somebody came in and got Carl and took him outside then the tall guy walked closer and then untied me and took out the cloth and I siad "I want my brother not you" "oh well to bad I'm all you got"
Affer what happend I did not want to talk about it to Carl then the guy siad "you can see your idiot brother or whatever and you can leave" he siad with a smirk he pushed me out of the room then I saw Carl and ran to him he held me tighter then ussal and he wisperd something in my ear "I'm sorry" then I got pulled away by the man and he siad "I forgot to introduce myself" "let her go you little piece of sh-" Carl got cut off because a man behind him put a gun a against his head I yelled "DONT" then the guy fell to the ground and so did the guy with a death grip on my arm.