new threat

Judith's p.o.v
I feel bumps and my head and leg is killing me then I feel a head on my shoulder and a hand on my leg I slowly open my eyes only to see Carl I give him a kiss then he moved a little then I pushed him to the window then Maggie saw me and Glenn siad "hey sleepyhead" I said "oh shut up" he smiled and we were talking for a while until Carl woke up then me and him talked awhile to until the car jurked forward sending my leg in pain but I only screamed in my head so it wasn't noticeable but detective Carl saw the pain and gave me a concernd look but I mouthed "I'm okay" then Glenn got out and did hand gesture for Carl to come with him I huged him and he left it was only Maggie and me now I siad "what happend" then Maggie siad "well Carl fell asleep then aprently he had a nightmere that you and sky got shot by the govener then Carl  siad weres Judith before Glenn could say anything he ran into the house and was searching for you until Glenn showed him were you were and I had just got the bullet out of your leg but when he walked into the room he siad there someone who is following us then he picked you up and brought you to the car and then he fell asleep and you woke up and then you know the rest" I was shocked when I herad that but all I could do was nod who would be following us did I miss something while I was out.