hey

14 years later

Judith's p.o.v
I stand by my locker and wait for Noah to get here I see him walking I smile and wave he comes up to me and kisses me I kiss back I pull away and say "so you coming over today" he said "of course but I have to get to class see you later at lunch bye babe" I kissed him again and said "bye" he walks away and I see my group of my friends I grab my books and slam my locker shut I walk with them and Carly said "are you really going to bring him home" I said "yeah what's wrong with that" she said "have you ever met Carl" I said "no he just lives in my house and eats all the food" she pushed me a little and we both laughed and I said "he's a good guy I think I can handle Carl if things do get out of hand" she shrugged and said "this is my stop see you at lunch" we hugged and I walked away to class I sit down and get my phone out plugged my headphones in and put on flares on I lay my head down and close my eyes I see zombies everywhere I'm in the middle with Carl and my mom I have to decide witch one I want to save I don't know what to do so I pick Carl me and him have so close I hear a high pitched scream I yell "NO" then I open my eyes and see everyone stareing at me I feel my face get red and say "umm really good book" they nodded and looked away I layed my head back down in my arms I hear the Bell ring I grab my stuff and was the first out of the classroom I walk to my locker and hear sirens going off I look at my phone nothing seems to be wrong I think of what could be happening but that's impossible then I hear a scream and people running towards me I stare and see it the monsters from my dreams I have every night I start running with the people until I remember I have a friend in class and a boyfriend waiting for me I stop and look for her classroom I find it and pound on the door the teacher opens it and said "yes" I said "I need Carly" Carly looked up and grabbed her stuff I pulled her away and said "what are you doing" I said "it's a long story I have to go get Noah then were leaving and going to my house I'll explain on the way there" out of the corner of my eye I see her nod I have this sinking feeling of fear welling inside me I run to noahs class I do the same thing I pull him away and he said "thanks you got me out of a test" I said "a test is the least of your worries now" be said "now" I said "long story" we ran outside he grabbed my arm and it took me by surprise I get pulled back and say "what" he said "what's going on" I said "like I said I'll explain but right now we have to go" I grab him and pull him we start running again we make it to my house and I say "stay here" I run up to my room and grab three bags I pack a bag full of clouths and then the essentials I put it on my back and grab a journal on the side of my bed and stuff it in the side pocket and zip it up I take the other two bags and walk to Carl's room hopefully he won't mind sharing clouths I only take a few shirts and two pairs of pants and some other things I zip it up and go back to my room and take the third bag and stuff the rest of my clouths in it and the same stuff I have in my bag I grab my phone charger and go back downstairs.