missing

Carls p.o.v
Its been a few months since Judith went missing I've made search party's looking for her but we came up with nothing Dominik seems on edge since she dissapeard and I haven't seen a lot of Glenn and Maggie but their grown adults oh and my dad is back me and him have been caching up then I heard the p.a system go off saying "Carl Grimes to carols office Carl Grimes to carols office" I got up and walked to carols office when I got there she had tear marcks stained on her face she took a deep breath and said "please sit down" I sat down with caucion she began to say "we found Judith" I asked "really were is she" she siad "she is in the hospital" I siad "why" she siad "because they found her on the forest floor next to a little girl who was shot in the shoulder but is in recovery anyway she's not doing so well" I siad with a shakey voice "and don't you have someone to help like a doctor or something "she siad "Carl were doing the best we can but the injuries are very serious she could die" that's it I stormed out of there and siad open the gate then the gate opened and I walked outside and started to run into the woods and started to look for the guy who did this I came to a camp and people were there I walked out slowly and siad "I'm not going to hurt you" it was a women with a little boy she did not stop smiling then she looked horrified I looked behind me and saw nothing I looked around behind me and saw nothing the little boy started to cry and mom just sat there starring at me like I'm dead then everything went black then I woke up with sweat on my face I was in a tent and I heard talking saying something that I couldn't understand Then I heard the zipper going down slowly so I pretended to still be asleep then I heard laughing and some guy siad "what did you kill him" the other one said "hopefully" then I felt a hand on my back it was cold I felt myself being lifted off the ground and then got a chill and then I fell onto the ground and the little boy was still quiet and I heard the women say "pleases let him go he's just a boy he has done nothing wrong" then I got and idea I'll fake wake up and then they will see I'm not dead and when there talking about what to do with me I'll sneak up on them and kill them yeah ok time for my plan I slowly move and groan I heard gasp then I heard "GET THE GUN" I then got up and said "I'm not dead" he said " look at yourself you sure look like one" he handed me a mirror I was really pale I handed him the mirror back to him and said thanks but I have to go he smiled and waved goodbye and I started to walk away and then when they were out of sight I sat back down and thoughts ran through my head like how long was I asleep and why were they kind of nice to a stranger and I wonder how long it will take to get back and my head and everything hurt like I could break any minute.