relieving the past

After the walker I started running again I can't believe Carl he was my big brother and he just turned me away like I was another walker dad would of not want Carl to do that but it was my fault that dad died there was a little heard about 15 mabey 16 but there was a little girl and she was not paying attention to the heard so I stood there waching her getting devouerd my dad whispered for me but I did not litsien then I got the heards attention they started walking torwad me I yelled at them "RUN" then I tripped and fell and a walker fell on top of me it was inches away from my neck then dad shot it then I heard a scream that came from Carl yelling "NOO" then when I pushed the walker off of me I saw dad on the ground coverd in blood and then I ran to him crying and siad "dad please don't leave I don't know how to use a gun please don't leave" "Judith you remind me so much of your mother don't forget that and tell your brother that he's a good man and to protect you and be safe" "I will I love you" "I love you to Judith tell Carl I love him an- " carl shot him and I got mad and ran to Carl and yelled at him "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" "I had to Judith he was bit" "we could of saved him but NO you just shoot him like he's nothing to you.