bye bye

Judith's p.o.v

Me and carol heard a knock on the wooden door I looked who it was I took a breath and look who it was it was Dominik he saw me and started to walk away I looked at carol she said "wait" he looked back I smiled at him he didn't smile back carol said "you and Judith can hang out again but still not rick" he turned away and I said "ok" and left I walked to dominik he didn't even care I said "hi" he didn't say anything I said "am I invisible to you" he stoped and looked me dead in the eye I stared back at him he turned back around and started to walk away I said "what did I do" he said "you did enough" I said "I did enough of what" he said "you don't get it do you" I said "no what" he said "I have been the one who never told glen and Maggie and Carl that we left you in the car I was the one who told Carl that he should go look for you I was the one who purposely got those guys to beat me up and I threatend Carl and I said if he didn't take blame I would kill him and I was the one who snuck out to find a walker to bite him" I stared furious I punched him he didn't move he just laughed and said "all you got" I said "no you jerk" I kicked him in the groins he bent down and grabbed them I pushed him over and kept kicking him over and over I felt and hand on my back I pushed it off and kept kicking him I saw blood then I felt a pair of arms around my stomach it was carol she said "stop" I said "he freaking killed Carl" I tried my hardest to escape carols grip but couldn't then I gave up and then she let go I ran home and slammed the door shut I kicked the wall and punched it and slammed the wooden table down with a vase on it it smashed I walked to the kitchen and and opend the frige and got the biggest glass jar in there and threw it on the ground and it smashed I cleard everything out the floor was covers in glass I was careful I saw a picture of me and Carl I grabbed it and threw it against the wall it smashed and I saw a lot of pictures of my brother and rick and lori I picked one by one and broke them I heard a knock on the door I ran to the door and opend it carol looked concernd I said "I'm leaving no matter what you say you can't keep me here I'm not staying in a gated community with a murder I'm sorry but I'm not" then slammed the door shut and left I left I saw Dominik on the ground I walked over to him I said "good luck hopefully you get beat to death I kicked him again then walked over to the gate I opend it and left it open and walked into the woods.