NOOO

Judith's p.o.v
I got up and ran away faster then I've ever ran before but I have no control over my body like I said I know I don't look the same I herad Carl yell "Judith" I ran even faster then before I think he yelld it again but it began to become faint in the distance.
Carl's p.o.v
I saw Judith get up and run away and its like she was faster but anyways I turn around to face Dominik I walked tword him and said "you two kissed last night" he said "no I swear" I then clenched my fist and punched him in the face then he backed away and then Maggie said "Carl that's not important" I said "what happend anyways why is she all phyco" Maggie said "she woke up and saw mostly everyone asleep and that you were gone she woke up with tears in her eyes and it looked like she was about to snap and I think she did have you seen anything like that before like someone has been keeping everything in them and breaking like a twig" I said "she did snap but not because she has kept everything inside its because of me I've been blameing her for everything lately and before we met up with you I told her that it was her fault that dad died and I pushed her last night and before I saw or herad the walkers she looked like she was having a bad dream but after that the heard walkers".