carl

Judith's p.o.v
We were walking and Dominik fell I helped him back up and siad "we should of never took a walk" he laughed and siad "it was pretty until the walkers and those guys" we kept walking until a familiar car came into view we walked faster only to find nothing but a empty bloody car I siad "will you excuse me" he siad "yeah just be carful" I walked into the woods and ran to the little house they were still there but Carl was with them I could only make out what they were saying a little Carl saw me and ran over I just pushed him away and siad "is this the guy who told you to find me" almost crying they all shook their heads I siad "why would you do that you made them beat Dominik up because they were looking for me I see now what monster you really are all you want is for people to never leave all you are is a giant peice of selfishness you know what I'm glad I ran away that one day because if I didn't I wouldn't of met the love of my life and I realized how much you remind me of the govener because you do remember him right he's the one that killed hershle and ruined your guys life after sky you were on the looeny bus and now a days I wish that bus never stoped at the stop sign" he looked offended I siad "you don't even have the right to be offended you don't deserve anything besides being dead" he looked sad and for a second I felt bad but that feeling witherd away like every other thing for him I then looked at the men and siad "and you guys must of been at an all time low for you guys to beat up a kid" Carl siad "you know you get your attitude from mom" I siad "I don't care about mom ok shes dead gone like you siad my fault" I then turned around to walk back to the car but Carl grabbed my wrist and siad "I know you love him but he's on the verge of death I don't want you see that" I tried to pull away but had a death grip I siad "that's because of you let me go" I then pulled hard enough to get my wrist away only to fall I qiukly got up and ran away when I got there Dominik was passed out on the concrete with little pool of blood I ran and sat down next to him and put his head on my lap and cried.