I HATE YOU part 2

Dominiks p.o.v
We arrive at Judith's house I don't even knock I open the door and tell Judith to yell dad she did and he came running down the stairs I stare at him he gives me a weird look he said "what would yo-" I punched him he fell back but got back up and swung at me but I missed a takeld him to the ground and punched him repedly over and over I saw blood come from his nose he the pushed me off of him and I fell back but I got up right away he slowly got up I kicked him in the ribs he fell over he looked like he was about to die so I stoped and said "don't you ever put a finger on Judith again or your fate will be worse then this" I grabbed Judith only to find a crowd of people outside and carol she looked at me and Judith I looked at Judith her face was red and I know not by embaresment she gave me a look to follow her I grabbed Judith's hand and started to walk into the crowd they created a path for us we hurryed out of the crowd and followed her to her office she said "sit down" we did she sighed and said "Judith go outside for a minute" she left and carol said "what were you thinking Dominik" I said "I was thinking that I still love Judith and her father hit her and he deserves to die" she looked away I did not regret saying what I said she said "get Judith and wait outside" I got up and walked out of the room and got Judith and I was waiting in the hallway paceing back and fourth until the door opend it was Judith she looked away from me and walked down the hallway at the end she looked back at me and I could tell whatever carol said put her in a sad mood I went to go after her but I felt a hand on my wrist it was carol she said "you are not allowed to be near eachother and she is moving into a different house you her and rick are not allowed to be near her and she is not allowed to be near you two either could you pleasse get Rick for me" I walked away and sighed and slammed the door closed I went to ricks house and saw Jessie by his side I said "carol wants you" and slammed the screendoor close and walked back to my house when I got there I saw Judith inside I walked in and locked the door and said "what are you doing here" she said "I don't care what carol siad rules are ment to be broken" I said "you have to leave" she said "god Dominik I'm trying to fix things with us but your to dumb to notice" I said "everybody has noticed Judith you really arent a good secret keeper" she said "yeah well I'm trying to fix things because you and Carl were the only 2 people who actually made me happy and now he's dead and I have nobody besides you" I said "you have somebody your to dumb to realize it though Judith you have a dad who came back and the whole town thrives on you" she said "well I don't want everybody here I want you" I siad "I'm sorry Judith it can't happen ok get that through your head" she said "I can't believe you" I siad "now you know how it feels to be with you" I could see the tears in her eyes I said "get out" she said "your no different then rick" she then walked out of the house I saw her until she was gone.