dominik

Judith's p.o.v
I siad "I know I siad this before but I love you I keep pushing you away but now this is my punishment I swear I won't do that anymore if I can have another chance and like you siad we go through thick and thin we stay together" I was interrupted by a sob a layed my head on his head the bushes moved along with the wind it was beautiful but it got interrupted when carl showed up I just looked at him tears streaming down my face he siad "this is why you shouldn't of come back" I just shook my head and put it back on Dominik his pulse was gone I cried even harder Carl started to come closer I pulled out my knife and siad "you killed him he's dead because of you I never got to say goodbye because of you it all your fault so just GO I hate you I don't need you anymore I don't need anybody besides Dominik but he's gone" he just looked at me I siad "weres Maggie" he siad "I will go get her" a few moments later she showed up I was sitting down she ran over and siad "there is a chance we can save him" she then pushed me out of the way and gave him CPR he then jolted up breathing heavily I ran to him and sqezzed him he siad "did I miss something" I laughed and siad "no not at all" I kissed him it felt amazing I heard Carl sigh I pulled away from Dominik I got up and siad "you mad because you didn't get your way" he just rolled his eyes the men from before showed looking disappointed I siad "I swear to god if you lay a finger on him again all of you will not have fingers" they backed away I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked back it was Dominik the front man siad "why would you risk yourself for another person" I siad "its called true love you put other before yourself" he siad "well that's stupid to kill yourself if the other one dose" I just shook my head ha siad "ecspeally for a loser like him"I just looked at him nothing could put me in a bad mood Maggie siad " ok so Dominik you need to take it easy for a couple of days Judith can keep you company" he shook his head and siad "I'm okay with that" I kissed Maggie looked at us weird but I didn't care.